Caught

Well, today being Friday I was very happy. Then I showed up to school with a bow in my hair and a tank top.  But I forgot I was not supposed to wear tank tops to school. And I realized that after I got to school.

Then my teacher yelled, "Go down to the principal's office right now!"

 That was it I was in huge trouble. As I walked down the odor smelling hallway I took a right then walked down another hall then took another right then I walked to the entrance a took a left through the wooden door.  Then I walked passed a table with filled with piles of paper and on the other side of it was the 'mailboxes' for the teachers. I kept walking I turned right after passing the nurse's office. Then I walked into the principal's office. 

"Hello." The principal said kindly looking up from the paperwork on his desk. 

"Hi, I was told to come down here" I replied.

"Oh yes are you umm Gracelynn Ricci?" he asked. 

"Yes sir" I replied a nervously.

"I received a  report that you kicked a boy after school recently," he said formally.

"He was going to try and punch me" I replied.

Then the principal asked, "Do you regret it?" 

I laughed, "No sir I don't"

He laughed too "They must have been wimps."

I totally didn't this coming. This principal is awesome!

Then I said, "YES!!!! That's what I thought!" 

We laughed. This was cool and strange at the same time.

"Well if Mr. Longhorn asks tell him it's not of his business," The principal said.

"Okay" I replied with a smile.

"Now head back to class" The principal. 

I stood up to leave. "Have a good day sir!" I said. 

Then I walked out of the office.I arrived late to Mr. Longhorn's class but who cares all he does is try to scare us with a government myth. I opened the door to the classroom.

"Gracelynn Ricci, why are you late?" He yelled across the room.

"None of your business" I called back. I made him mad.

"Tell me how was the principal's office?" He asked.

"He told me to tell you it's none of your business sir" I replied.  Mr.Longhorn stared at me.

"CLASS DISMISSED" he yelled. "Except for Gracelynn Ricci" he called. 

"You suck," I said under my breath.

"WHAT?" he yelled.

"Nothing sir" I replied. Then I sat down at my desk.

He handed me a block of wood. 

"Break it," he said.

"Why would I do that?" I asked.

"Just do it!" He yelled.

"Fine!" I yelled. What is the Hell wrong with him?  I made a hammer fist raised it up and slammed it down on the wood and the wood broke into 10 pieces.  

"Okay now what?" I asked.

"Never mind go away." he said in a scared voice.

"Why?" I asked.

"GO AWAY!" He yelled. 

I left the classroom. 

---------------------------------------------------------------------

That evening a group of adults was walking as I was leaving school. I avoided them. They began to follow me. I ran. They ran. Then when I thought I lost them a bag went over my head. I felt a thump on my head. Voices talking.Then darkness.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 HI! I finished part 2 I'm super happy right now.  What do you think will happen next? Comment below.

Vote

SHARE.