Truths and Lies

As I walked out other officers walked in and closed the door. 

"Sir she could teach other new people she has passed all standards," An officer said. 

"She's too young sir!" The other officer said. "Besides she started training too late sir!" 

"Who cares she's the kid of General Ricci sir!" The first officer said. 

"The enemy Ricci?" The second officer said.

"Officers we may not trust them or agree with we do but they are not enemies just a wife who doesn't trust us and does my job," he said.

"Perhaps more intense training," The first officer said.

"Too young they don't do that till there 15," The second officer said.

"She also thinks the bomb is fake but then again they lied to her the boy knew we are plotting it they were sent to find details," my Dad said.

Hayden, you could have told me this! That's why he didn't want me to go without him. I screwed up I should have listened to him. He probably thinks I'm going to betray him. Who cares? He can't save me. 

"As long as she thinks the mission is fake then we can train her," the second officer said giving up."Now sir where is the kid?" he asked.

"Somewhere around here," he said.

I look out the window there was a platform I could jump onto that would put me somewhere on the second floor. I jumped.I landed feet first and rolled into the building. Oh my God I'm still alive. I looked around and saw a wooden door covered in spider webs. I opened it and there was a candle that was lit. I closed the door behind me and lock it. The windows there boarded up. I looked around and saw a dusty table. There on the table sat a red notebook. It read:

Nuclear Bomb vs Bomb

Nuclear destroys a lot more duh

We're making a bomb. 

# of trial to make bomb

43,403 

Wow, they really suck. I sat the paper on the table. I saw there were stairs to the first floor. I began to walk down then the there was a knock on the door. I blew the candle out and dropped it. I ran down the stairs silently.  I opened the door on the first floor. I ran out and closed the door. Then I ran out of the building then I slowed down to a casually walk.

The officers who were in my dad office came up to me. "You Ricci?" They asked.

"Ya, why?" I asked.  

"Come with us now." They commanded me.

"Yes sir," I said. I followed them to a room with a bunch of uniforms.

"Put on a uniform." The taller officer said pointing to a uniform that was brown and had brown gloves. 

"Yes, sir where is the changing room, sir?" I asked. 

"The girls are down the hall and to the left." The shorter officer said. 

I picked up my uniform and went to change. I looked int the mirror after I changed. It looked cool. And I still got to wear my boots so I looked pretty awesome. I came out.

"Okay, anything else sir?" I asked. 

"Where is your lockpick?" he asked.

"Lockpick?" I asked cluelessly.

"The one you used to get out of the cell." he said.

"My pocket knife?" I asked.

"Show me it!" The officer said. 

I handed him my small pocket knife

"That is the worst weapon choice ever," the tall officer said giving the knife back.

"Actually it isn't it's small and portable and deadly if you now how to use it, sir, I've killed some robbers with knives," I replied. They handed me my knife back.

The officers looked at each other and said nothing.

"Where are my sleeping quarters?" I asked.

"Follow us," The short officer. 

I followed them to a different building and we went to the 4th floor there was only one room on that floor. 

"Here," They said handing me the key. Then they left.

I opened the door to a small room with a small bed in it. I set my clothes down on the desk beside it. I was tried. I fell asleep. 

Quiet Kid Can FightOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara