Kidnapped

I woke tied up in a chair in a cell in the middle of the rain forest. Then a person walked in. The women looked to be perhaps 20 years old. Tall with black hair like me. 

"Where am I?" I asked.

"In a jail cell." the women replied.

"Where the world?" I asked.

"It's Monday and you're in a rainforest." She replied.

"I've been knocked out for three days?" I asked.

"Yes, yes you have," she said.

"Why am I here?" I asked.

"You have been viewed as a threat. She said. I looked at her.

"For what?" I asked.

"It's classified information," she said. Then she left the cell. I had something in my pocket. A pocket knife! I reached my hands into my pocket. Got it! I used the knife to cut me from the rope. I stood up. It felt good to stand again. Then I noticed a window I could slip through. I looked out the window it was a long way down. If I fall I would die. Then I noticed a thick vine right outside it.I put the pocket knife into my pocket. I then climbed out of the window then quickly went and grabbed the vine. I slip down the vine quietly. I landed on the ground after 10 minutes of climbing down a vine. 

Then I heard a yell "It's a record she escaped in 5 minutes!" 

              I thought it was weird. I mean why put me in jail to see if I can escape. Then I realized I needed to get out of here. So I ran into the rainforest. I came to a house. It looked like no one has lived there so I went in. The house had broken chairs, tables and more. There I found a few knives and a walking stick I could use for a bo staff.  Then I went upstairs to find food. I found an unopen box of crackers. And I found a box of matches. Then on the barely standing bed, a nice black jacket looked like it hadn't been touched in ages. I wiped off the dust off the jacket and tried it on. It fits! Then I looked into the closet I found a backpack for me to put my things in. Then I put a knife in my boot. And I then put the rest of the weapons in my backpack. After that, I left the house and went to collect wood. While I was collecting wood I heard people nearby. So I ran off near a river. Dang, it should have looked for a water bottle! But no time to dwell I had to keep moving. When it was the night I climbed up into a tree and fell asleep there that night. I woke up the next morning and kept moving. I went north. Or what I think is north I don't know really. By the time the sun was completely up I had been walking for two hours. Then suddenly I heard this whimper. 

"What the.....?" I said out aloud. 

I looked around but then by I looked down because there was something touching me. It was a baby wolf, a pup. What do I do now?

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

HI! part 3 is done! 

What do you think will happen next?

What should the pup's name be???? 

comment below. 

Vote 

SHARE with your wattpad friends. 

Thanks.