Back from the dead (apprently)

About an hour later he began moving. 

"He's moving!" I yelled.

My Aunt came in running. 

"Hayden sweetie you awake?" She asked sweetly.

He groaned.Then he opened his eyes.

"Gracelynn?" He asked.

"Hayden I'm right here," I said rubbing his head.

He sat up and looked around the room. Then he looked at me. 

"We won." He said. 

"How did you live?" I asked. 

"Simple I knew an escape root to a plane and I escaped on that but nearly died getting to it. When I made it back they all thought I died so I sneaked up to General Ricci's office and said that I needed to find you. So then I left and came here." Hayden said. 

"You can go back to sleep," I replied.

"No thanks," He said with a smile. 

"I have something for you," I said. 

"What?" he asked. 

I handed back the knife I gave him. 

------------------------------------------------

A Year Later

"Hayden c'mon were going to be late for school!" I yelled up the stairs. 

"Why does have to be so early?" He yelled back.

"You should be used to this by now!" I yelled.

He's so cute when he yells. 

He ran down the stairs. 

"You two ready?" My Aunt asked. 

"Yes," I replied.

"Alexa were leaving!" My Aunt yelled.

Alexa came running and left and got into the car.

We got in the car after her. Hayden and I sat in the back Alexa sat in between us.  My Aunt turned on some music.

"That's my favorite song!" Hayden exclaimed. 

We laughed. When we got to school. We got out of the car. And held hands. We went to our lockers. 

"Need help with that backpack baby?" He asked sweetly.

"Yes please help me I'm such a weakling," I replied in a sweet but sarcastic tone. 

He laughed and he took my bag into my locker. Then we walked to class. We passed Mr. Longhorn.

"Look it's the school's power couple!" He said when he saw us. 

I smirked. Hayden rolled his eyes. It's hilarious he does it every day.

Then we walked into class. Hayden and I passed notes of what it would be like if we built a tree house in the rain forest. We both agreed we are going to do that one day maybe.

Just maybe.

-------------------------

THE END

Okay, you all knew this coming soon. Well thanks for reading this i'm gonna make a bonus chapter. I love you people for reading this (meaning in a non-weird way) I couldn't be happier. I can't believe the ranks this book got to I never dreamed it get that popular. I really hope you liked this. I'm kinda sad that the book is over. But I'm going to make a different book which may or may not have ties to this book I haven't decided yet. So stay tuned for that. Thank you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!