Her

Special Chapter in the Point of view of Hayden! YAY!!!
I looked down at Gracelynn she kept saying "Hayden.Hayden.Hayden."
Then suddenly her face was touching the dirt. She passed out. Damn it! Then I ran over and picked her up and leaned her against the tree. I took the wolf out of her bag. I grabbed a plastic water bottle sitting on the ground. Then I ran down to the river and put water in the bottle came back and splashed it on her face. God, I wish I had taken that first aid class. She didn't move. It was too big of a risk to call 911. People were out to kill her. Then again out here there's a better chance of finding her. Suddenly a car stopped in the distance and a person got out. And began walking towards me. I climbed the tree nearby. Then the man was right below me.

"Come out boy!" He yelled.

Then he looked at Gracelynn and began moving her.

NO ONE TOUCHES MY GIRLFRIEND!

I jumped down from the tree with the knife in my hand.

"Don't touch her!" I yelled.

"What the?" The man said turning around.

"What are you doing?" I asked.

"Taking her to a hospital because she obviously looks hurt." He said.

"Oh ya umm sure let me grab our bag," I said walking over to the bag and picking the bag up.

Then I picked up the wolf. And I unwilling let the man carry her into the car. I sat in the back seat with Gracelynn. When we arrived the man got out of the car. Minutes later nurses come running. The door slammed open. The nurses took her and put her onto a bed.I grabbed the bag and Al.Then I followed them as the ran into the building. One nurse noticed I was following Gracelynn. She stopped following the rest of the nurses and turned towards me.

"Are you her family or friend?" She asked politely.

"Umm well it's complicated she's my girlfriend," I replied.

"Where's her family?" She asked.

"We don't know she was thrown into the streets at the age of six." I lied.

"Wow, how is she so well dressed?" She asked.

"I let her live in my house," I replied.

"You aware that's illegal sir?" She asked.

"To help someone oh no I didn't know that," I replied sarcastically

She ignored my comment. "How is she injured?"

"We were camping for a few days and she fell from a tree and as soon as I found her and put her in bandages she fainted," I replied.

"Sit there," The nurse said pointing to the chair. "I also know you've been here before because I've seen you here before twice and with a girl her size and a little girl." She said.

Silence. Then the door opened. I saw Gracelynn's Aunt. Crap. The nurse smirked and walked away. I turned my back to her Aunt. Her Aunt that was sobbing.

"I - need - t-o talk to - Alexa- m-y -kid." She cried.

"What happened?" The nurse asked.

"My kid was murdered!" She said crying harder.

"Please your kid is this way." The nurse said helping my Aunt go to the room.

I then just sat there. Gracelynn is my partner and better yet my girlfriend. If something happens to her I won't know what to do without her. I love her so much. She has no idea. She makes me so happy I can't express it in words. She makes me feel so alive. She is the reason I keep fighting. She makes me so happy by just thinking about her. My eyes began to close.

=-----------------------

I woke to the nurse poking me with a needle.

"HOLY SHIT LADY WHAT THE FUCKING HELL?" I yelled.

"Child your too young to be cursing," She replied.

"You're too old to be my mother," I replied.

"At least I act like I have a mother." She replied coldly.

I smirked. "Then my reputation proceeds me then." "What do you need anyway?" I asked.

"She's awake." The nurse replied.

"Okay, where is she?" I asked.

"Follow me," She said. I grabbed Al and my bag and followed.

I followed her down the blue hallway then we stopped at a door that was painted black. The nurse opened the door. There I saw Gracelynn. And her Aunt. WHAT? Then the nurse left.

"You?" Her Aunt asked in disbelief.

"Ya, what do you want?" I asked.

"Gonna kill this girl to like Gracelynn?" She asked trying to hide the tears.

"Probably," I lied.

"Monster!" She yelled.

"Now she isn't your kid why are you here?" I asked.

"I was hoping that the note wasn't true." She said.

I began to tear up.

"I swear I never wanted to but I will go down in a river later so you never have to see me later," I lied.

"Okay do it," She said. Then she walked out of the room.

Gracelynn sat up.

"Did she realize I was awake?" She asked.

"Who knows," I said.

Holy cow she looks beautiful with the blue hair it makes her eyes pop. Her eyes say so much about her. You can the pain and the sadness. But the happiness covers tries to cover it up. You can also tell by the scars she's a warrior, a fighter and someone who doesn't give up. That's what I love about her.

"What is it?" She asked.

"You're beautiful," I said smiling.

"No not really you don't have to be nice," she replied.

"I swear you are."

"No, I mean look at me I have scars all over mean my arm is bloody as hell."

"That's okay that doesn't matter," I replied.

She just looked at me.

"No wonder I like you,you're not like the rest." She said after a minute of silence.

"Hey I try,"

"They said I was better but there not gonna let me leave till I admit where I'm living at." She said frowning.

"Were on the first floor, and there's a window," I replied.

"Let's go!" She shouted.

Then I opened the window then I put Al in the bag. Gracelynn Grabbed the bag then we climbed out the window. And ran far away.

----------------------------------

Sup! Thank you for the votes keep them going pleaseeee!!!

I really hope you like this chapter. It took FOREVER to write.

PEACE :) :)