Chapter 10

* Chapter 10: Good Morning, Good Morning *

The sun began to rise up into the blue sky. My eyes fluttered open to feel his lips still placed where they were, and his arms rested on my waist. I smiled and softly brushed his hair out of his face so I could wake him up. "John, John, it's morning." I said softly. "Huh? Oh I thought you were an angel." John said roughly yet kindly. I giggled, "Cheeky much?"

We both sat up and stared at each other, we were both a little drunk so I wasn't sure if it was the alcohol talking, or John talking to me. "Well love, I guess I'll let you get dressed, you can borrow my shirt so you don't wear the same thing over." John spoke tiredly. I nodded and walked over to where my clothes were and put on my black pants and tan wingtip shoes.

John walked over to his closet and grabbed a red plaid shirt, dark jeans, and black boots. He took off his shirt, revealing his muscular back to me. I blushed at the sight. Each muscle shown firmly from his arms to his back, each toned. He buttoned his shirt up, covering the exposed skin. Then he put his pants on, then his shoes. "C'mon love, let's go get breakfast." John said happily.

We went down stairs and John led me towards the door. "Where are we going?" I asked. "The Diner. Where else?" He chuckled. It was surprisingly warm and sunny for typical Liverpool weather. The morning birds chirped from their nests, men heading off to work, women and children taking strolls.

We arrived to the diner and took a seat at a booth set far away from the others. A blonde waitress came over to us and took our order. "We'll have pancakes. And coffee." John ordered for the both of us. I smilies as he spoke with such confidence to the waitress. She nodded and went to the back towards the kitchen.

"You remember what happened last night, right?" I blurted out. He laughed nervously, "Of course I do, I wasn't that drunk." I sighed in relief, "Good, I got nervous." He scooted closer to me and stretched his arm over my shoulders, "I would never forget what happened, that was the happiest moment in my life." He smiled and he placed his lips on my cheek lightly.

The waitress came back and handed us a small container of syrup. "Here, you two go." She said as she placed the plates and utensils in front of us. I smiled at the lady and she briskly walked over to the next table.

"John! What are you doing!?" I asked quietly. John's plate was drenched in the caramel colored sticky substance. he simply laughed, "Pouring the bloody syrup, what else?" I laughed at his childish response, "Well save some for me!" I responded childishly.

He smiled and went back to pouring the sticky liquid. "You know there's a disease for that." I said leaning in towards him. "Really and what's that?" John asked amused. "Diabetes." I responded. We both looked at each other and laughed like children. A few elderly people that were reading the news turned and gave us stern looks, but quite honestly neither of us cared.

We both finished rather quickly and left the diner after John paid for the breakfast and we headed out the door.

The sun was up rather high, as we walked, John took my hand into his rough hand. We walked towards a park and sat under an oak tree.

John took my hand into his own and began to play with it. "I'm bored." John said not taking away his attention from my hand. "Well what do you want to do?" I laughed. "I don't know, you wanna go back to my home and watch a movie?" He offered. I nodded, "Yeah, sure." We started to walk again towards his home. He held my hand in his, which led to unwanted glances from other girls. Who were most likely jealous and stuck up. We finally reached the house at around noon.

John and I walked in and sat on the pale floral couch. He flipped the Telly on, sat back down and wrapped his arm around me.

The movie was rather sad and twisted, I couldn't watch it, John could though. I think it was about some boy who went and killed his girlfriend then his teacher, and he basically went on some random killing spree. I pressed my face against John's chest blocking my eyes from the gruesome images that flashed in black and white.

"What's wrong love?" John asked laughing at my reaction. His body smelled of cigarettes and musky cologne which sounded like a bad combination but it worked for him. "The movie, it's so, so graphic." I said nudging my head. "Aye, it's not too bad. Well, once you get passed the blood and murder." He laughed, letting me feel the vibrations of his movements and laugh combined. I frowned, "Exactly. John, how can you stand this?" "Well, I just let my imagination run loose, so this is childish for me." He responded still watching the movie.

John held me closer, protecting me from the fictional character. I smiled at his protectiveness, even if it was just a movie. The movie ended soon enough and we decided to sit there for a while. John looked at me intently. "What?" I blushed, reaching for my face. "Nothing it's just, well, you're beautiful." John said smiling. I looked down. He lifted my face up to see his gently, "What? Aren't you going to say I'm handsome?" John smirked wickedly. I laughed and kissed his cheek, "The most handsome man on earth." He switched his smirked and smiled broadly instead. "Why thank you, thank you very much." He replied Elvis like. "Cheeky." I muttered. He looked at me half shocked, "You dared to call me cheeky?! I'm offended Lucy, really." He laughed not able to keep a straight face. I simply laughed and pinched his cheek.

We got up, "I should probably change back into my shirt before I leave, so my parents don't suspect anything." He nodded and walked me to his room. I looked at the pictures hung on the wall again. The frames hung at equal length and looked the same. We reached to his room where he let me change back into the blue blouse. I opened the door and let him back in. "I like that blouse." He said as he poked the small bow at the collar of the shirt. I smiled, "Well, I like you."

John walked over next to me, our chests touching. We stood there for a minute until I finally broke the silence, "I should get going.." I said softly, not really wanting to leave yet. "Yeah, let me walk you." He replied slowly not breaking our eye contact. "No it's fine, my parents'll see you and I'd be in trouble." I shook my head. "Ok, fine. But one thing.."

I looked up and felt his warm hands on the back of my neck. His soft lips against mine. I tilted my head and kissed him back. The kiss was sweet yet powerful. He moved his hands down to my waist, pulling me closer to him. He leaned down slightly after he realized that I was on my toes due to his tall structure. John broke away too soon letting us press our foreheads against each other breathing heavily from the passion of the kiss.

He kissed me again except with a bit more force than the first. He slowly put his tongue out and waited for me to grant access; I opened my mouth and allowed our tongues to fight for dominance. My hands began to tug on John's hair as he moved his hands from my waist to my back, constantly moving. We pressed ourselves against each other until it seemed as if there were no more space to fill. He began to lead me towards the bed where John put me on his lap. We broke the kiss at the same time, but for different reasons.

John placed his wet lips against my neck hitting a certain spot that shifted pleasure through out my body. I let out a soft moan and tried to calm myself. "John.." I moaned. He hummed on my neck making the pleasure escalate. "John.." I repeated. He continued to pleasure me, until I pulled his head from my neck. He raised an eyebrow. "John, I have to go soon, and we can't do that. Maybe some other time.." I said trying not to hurt his feelings. He smiled, "But we can keep doing this, right?" I laughed and nodded, "Sure." He went back to kissing me passionately.

This went on for good amount of time until we had to stop, due to the heat coming from both of us. I wanted John, and he obviously wanted me but we had to wait. I wasn't going to throw myself at him, right away at least.

John walked me to the door of his house and left me with a lingering kiss. "Bye, John." I giggled as he kissed my face repeatedly. "Alright, then, bye see you later." He said as he waved from his home. I waved back and continued to walk towards my home.

The sun was still out, it seemed to be about 4 in the afternoon when I got to my house. I opened the door to find my mother in the kitchen and my father on the couch reading the daily paper. "Hello." I said as I entered. "Oh hello Lucy, how was the sleepover?" My mother asked from the kitchen. "It was fun!" I said remembering what happened. "Well that's nice. Get cleaned up for lunch." My mother said as she noticed the outfit from the day before.

********

A/N:

Well, I try not write an AN often but you know I just sorta have to ask for you all to comment, vote, that sort of stuff. Well, let me know what you all think! I don't think I'm good at writing 'passionate' scenes.. I really just free write all of this I don't plan it, I just write what comes from the heart/mind/whatever lol so yep. Let me know what you guys think! 💕