Chapter 32

* Chapter 32: Come Together *

John and I stayed in the club after Stu, Pete, Paul, and George left. George was a bit aggravated with the fact that every girl he spoke with payed attention to Paul. Instead, he left straight to his room instead of being invited to one. John walked me back to our room where we fell right onto the somewhat soft bed and went to sleep. "Goodnight, John." I whispered as I kissed his forehead.

I quietly waited about half an hour until I could hear John lightly snore. It wasn't loud, but it was quite and adorable. I sat up on the bed and looked around the room until my eyes fell on my suitcase. I walked over and pulled out my pajamas. I went into the bathroom and changed.

Suddenly, I heard the door open. I looked through the mirror to see John. "Hello." He whispered taking his arms and wrapping them around my waist as his lips met my neck. "Hi." I giggled at the feeling of his lips. He chuckled at my reaction and continued, "I was thinking.." John started. I smiled and looked at him through the mirror. "What is it?" I asked. "Well, we don't have a gig tomorrow night so how about we walk around and get to know Hamburg?" John offered. I nodded, "Yeah! That sounds like fun." He smiled and turned me around. "I love you." I smiled and looked down, "I love you too." He lifted my chin and kissed me softly.

We walked back to the bed and blissfully slept together...

*********

"Good Morning." I heard as my eyes fluttered open to see John. "How long have you been awake?" I smiled. "Just a while, I don't know. Maybe twenty minutes?" John chuckled as his lips met my cheek. "Why didn't you wake me up?" I laughed.

"Because, you're adorable when you sleep. That and you talked in your dream." John laughed. I blushed, "Liar!" He shook his head, "Am not!" I thought for second. "Then what did I say?" He looked around nervously, trying to contain his laughter.

"Oh, nothing really, just how much you want, no need me. How much you need me on top of you, how much you want my bare skin to be touching yours." John cooed into my ear lowly. "I did not, maybe you were thinking about that." I shushed him, my cheeks reddening. He pressed his lips against mine, forming a beautiful kiss. One filled with such passion that made me weak. One that engulfed my heart entirely and made me want him in that instant. His words began to become real. I didn't want him, I needed him. I needed to feel his bare skin against mine. I needed to feel his lips linger upon my skin. I needed John..

*********

"Did I really say that?" I asked, trying to even my breathing. "No, but I'm going to guess you were thinking that." John laughed. My face went red. "Well then.." I turned around. John wrapped his large arms around me. "Don't worry Lucy, I still love you." John chuckled as I began to feel his bare chest press against my back. I pushed him away smiling. "Well your form of love is to trick me into thinking a I said that?" He laughed, "Don't be so rash, luv, but it worked didn't it?" I laughed, "Yeah, I guess it did."

Suddenly, I felt his warm, moist body come on top of me, "John!" I groaned. He smiled widely, "I love it when you say my name like that." He shut his eyes tightly in a joking manner.

I began to laugh as he showered me with sweet kisses. "John, I love you." I laughed out, hoping that he would get up. Although I loved John, he could get a bit too excited, too quickly. I wanted to get up and walk around Hamburg with John like he said we would. I've never been to Germany, and being with John here, I wanted to spend every second in pure bliss with him.

"Good, I love you too." John whispered into my skin, making me come undone.

I urgently pulled his face towards mine, forming a long kiss. John smiled as he kissed me, moving his arms around my entire body. His brown eyes enjoying what was happening in front of them. Completely mesmerized by what he, and his brown eyes were causing. John lightly thrusted, teasing me with the little clothes we had on. I arched my back towards him and closed my eyes. "I love you, so much." I whispered. His eyes were now not only filled with lust, but a new thing. Curiosity.

"Why do you love me, Lucy?" He asked moving his lips before continuing, "Why do you love me, is it because I'm good? Good at this? Why? How could you love someone like me?" John asked as he planted his lips softly at my shoulder, holding himself above me. I thought for a moment.

Why now? Why was he asking now..?

"Well, I love you. I love your eyes, your hair, you. John, I love everything about you. I could care less if you were good and that. I just care about you. Sure it'd be nice if you were good, which you are. But I love everything about you. When you hold my hand, when your lips touch mine, when you even say my name I come undone. I love you because I do." I blushed feeling his eyes locked with mine, his body hovering mine, his fingers caressing my waist.

John smiled widely and crashed his lips against mine, continuing to thrust his hips against mine. "I love you, Lucy."

Needless to say, neither of us left that hotel room..

************

A/N: hello! Thanks for reading this far and just so you know, I am really thankful that all of you read, vote, comment on my story.

And one more thing;

Just because you know their secrets, doesn't mean everything is going to be back to normal.. 😈