Chapter 35

* Chapter 35: For No One *

I woke up in Stu's arms.

I was shocked for moment, not really remembering what just happened. Then it hit me. Why? How? I covered my face, masking my tears.

Stu woke up, "What's wrong, luv?" He asked concerned. I shook my head, sobbing, "I just.. I just remembered about last night." I broke out. Stu held me closer, allowing me to sob onto his bare chest. "There, there it's okay. He's not here anymore. I am. And I won't do that." Stu reassured me as he rubbed my back lovingly.

We stayed that way for about an hour. I wasn't able to control myself anymore. John wasn't here anymore. He messed up, no he didn't. I did. If I was doing everything right, then he wouldn't have kissed some other bitch, right?

I kissed Stu, "Thank you." He chuckled and looked down at me, "For what?" I smiled timidly, "For being here to comfort me." He smiled and kissed my forehead, "Well I love you, don't I?" His face reddened. I smiled and nodded, "I guess you do."

We got up and took turns to shower. I went first and later got dressed into white pants and a red top. I brushed my hair and left it down.

"You're turn." I smiled at the site of Stu laying down on the bed. He smiled and looked at me, "Well don't you look beautiful." I began to feel my cheeks redden, "Well look who's being cheeky now. Go take a shower." I laughed. He shrugged his shoulders as he got up and walked towards me. "Good morning, luv." He spoke as his lips found mine. "Good morning." I smiled. Stu walked over to his luggage and got some clothes out and went to the bathroom.

Once Stu left the room I walked over to my bag. I began to rummage through it looking for something I regretted bringing. I picked it up and held it up and inhaled the object through it's bag. I admired the little green substance inside.

Before I could do anything I heard the door from the bathroom open. I quickly shoved the bag inside my luggage and got up. "What're you doing?" Stu asked. "Oh nothing, I was just looking for my watch." I said as I quickly grabbed the brown leather watch with a gold face and held it up as proof. Stu nodded and put his pajamas aside on an empty chair.

"So what do you want to do?" Stu asked smiling at me. I shrugged my shoulders, "I'm no-" We heard someone bang on the door. I turned, shocked. "Who's that? They're nearly beating the poor thing to the floor." I asked somewhat nervous. Stu looked at the door as the person continued to bang. "I don't know.." Stu admitted. "Wait.. You don't think it's.." Stu shook his head at my question. "Possibly, I don't think it'd be him though." He replied nervously. "Open up!" The raspy voice yelled through the door making me tremble.

"Go." I pleaded Stu. He understood without any further explanations. Stu nodded and walked towards the beaten door. I walked farther into the room trying to get away from the door.

Stu turned around to confirm my decision. Then what I was fearing most happened before I could regret it.

He opened the door.

"Hello?" Stu asked nervously. "Hello?! Are you going to fucking tell me where she is?! Pete already told me she's in here and that it looked like you were making the moves on 'er!" John shouted as he walked passed him and into the room.

I was already hiding behind the bed, not really wanting to see him. Stu left the door open and walked towards John. "What the fuck? At least I didn't cheat on her! She came to me, to do the one thing you could never do. Love her." Stu spat at John. I covered my eyes before hearing John. "Don't you fucking tell me what I've done and haven't done. I've loved her since day one. I've been there for everything. You don't even know what she's done.. And I swear if you've even touch her -"