Chapter 12

* Chapter 12: Girl *

I ran around the house cleaning every little spec of dust that I found. I don't know why, but ever since I was little, I clean everything whenever I get nervous. Why I was nervous that John was coming over, I don't know. I've been with him long enough to know that I shouldn't be nervous.
When I sat down on the tan sofa noticing that everything was spotless. I suddenly heard a knock on the door. I looked through the peephole and opened the door smiling, "Well hello there Johnny boy." He smirked, "No one calls me that." I replied, "Well now I do, Johnny boy." I let him enter the empty house as he greeted me with a hug and kiss on the cheek.
We sat down on the sofa with his arm around me. I was still somewhat uneasy of his contact on account of last night.
"What's wrong Lucy?" he asked noticing the change in my behavior.
I had two options. One, say that nothing is wrong and act normal. Or two, just tell him.
The first one seems like the better option.
"Nothing, why would you say that?" I asked trying to keep my voice even. "Lucy, you realize the you're a terrible liar? Tell me." John said. "Nothing, I just had a bad dream about us.." I said looking away. "What happened?" He asked unsurely. I sighed and explained what happened.
"Wow.." John said before turning to face me and took my hands in his, "I would never leave you. And I would never, ever, hurt you."
I smiled timidly, "I know, it was just a bad dream."
John slowly put his arm back around me held me close, humming a song to soothe me. I knew it was a dumb reason to freak out but I couldn't help it. I had to freak out, I've been hurt before and I didn't want it to happen again. "Now, how about we go out instead?" John asked as he pressed his lips on my forehead. "Yeah let's go on a walk." I said happily, trying to get the images of last night out of my mind.
We walked around Liverpool, noticing the multiple parks, and shops. John led me into an ally and walked towards an area of a park covered with thickets of thornless flowers. "Well this looks, cozy." I chuckled. I sat down on the soft grass as John placed his head on my lap.
"Well Lucy, Paul is planning on throwing a party next weekend, would you like to go?" John asked. "Yeah, it'll be my first party." I said excitedly. "Like ever?" John chuckled. "No, in Liverpool." "Sure it is." He murmured. "No it's not John! I am truly offended." I joked. "Fine, how can I make it up to you." John smiled dumbly. I looked away trying not to laugh. "Fine, I think I know what to do to make it up to you." I turned around to see John get up and hold my neck as he kissed my lips intensely. I was shocked, but soon enough I kissed him back with complete pleasure.
He shifted his body over mine, his tongue begging for entrance. I allowed it and let our tongues meet.
I got nervous as to if someone could see us, but the thickets were so thick and tall that you couldn't see anything through.
Our hands felt through everything, breaking all our boundaries of clothing. His rough, calloused hands seemed to create more of a sensation through out my body. He groaned in my mouth as I began to run my hands down his body. He shifted up and began to unbutton his shirt, his lips not parting from mine. I helped him take off the shirt as he revealed his somewhat muscular chest.
John began to tug at my shirt and lifted it up as I took off my cardigan. He rocked his hips on mine, the friction causing me to moan softly. He took his lips from mine and moved down to my neck, trailing down to my chest. I felt his wet lips against me making me breath a bit uneven. While John was kissing me all over he began to unbutton my pants, and felt his hand go through, causing me immense pleasure.
"I'm going to make you feel so good." John moaned out as he unbuckled his belt..

****
A/N: so yeah.. Um well I don't really know if you all liked that last part.. I dunno how that worked out 😁 so comment what you guys thought of that 🌚