Chapter 34

* Chapter 34: Yesterday *

John and I woke up in each other's arms. Of course, I woke up first. John wasn't much of a morning person, so he tried sleeping in.

I got out of the bed, trying not to wake him up. I went and got dressed into black tight fitted pants, leather shoes, and a light blue Oxford shirt.

I left a note on the table saying that I'd be out getting breakfast. I walked out the door to see Stu.

"Stu?" I asked befuddled at his sudden appearance. "Oh um hi." He scratched the back of his head. "Goin' somewhere?" He asked with his thick accent that was mixed with Liverpool and Edinburgh traces. "Oh, I was going to go get some breakfast for everyone, would you like to join me?" I asked.

Why did I just ask Stu? What just happened? It was silent for a moment as he attempted to collect his thoughts. I stared into his dark eyes, his tall physique towering over mine, his breaths shaking my mind. His eyebrows arched as he questioned himself, his eyes piercing into my own. "Sure." He nodded still unsure of what was happening. I half smiled as I walked by him. And out the hotel we went.

"So were you just getting back?" I asked. Stu's face relaxed a bit, "Yeah, actually I was, crazy night, ya know?" He chuckled. I nodded, "Well I'm glad you had fun." I giggled lightly. We headed towards the diner and ordered.

"Dürfen wir bitte haben Eier, Toast, Wurst und Orangensaft für 6 Personen gebraten. Zu gehen." Stu spoke in a low voice. I looked up at him shocked, "What did you just say?" Stu laughed, "I said 'May we please have fried eggs, toast, sausages, and orange juice for 6 people. To go.' It's Germany you know, they speak German." I hit Stu's shoulder, "Yes I know it's Germany, and they speak German. I just didn't know you spoke German." I teased. He simply winked back at me, "Everyone knows something you don't. You just have to be the one to find it."

The waitress handed us the bag filled with the aromatic food with the receipt. Stu paid and escorted me out of the diner.

We strolled along the streets until we were about 10 minutes from to front of the hotel. "Shit." Stu muttered noticing one of the girls who's eyes lot up with ecstasy when she saw him. I raised an eyebrow. "What?" I asked looking to see Stu's face. "Those were the birds from the bar. Here, take my hand, I don't want them to think they have a chance again." Stu rushed as he took my hand into his warm hand.

I began to feel my face redden as the girls got closer. "Stu? Is th-that you?" One of the girls asked who most likely could speak English the best. Stu nodded and smiled falsely, "Ingrid, ladies, how are you all?" He asked. Of course, the girls giggled until Ingrid spoke, "We're all doing well, and wh-who's this?" She asked pointing to me with a look of disdain. "Her, I'm taking her out on a date. We just started dating." He said as his soft, full lips planted onto my cheek.

His 'soft, full lips'? Why did they feel that way? Why was it that when his lips met my skin my heart jumped? I couldn't control myself from smiling.

The other girls frowned and looked away, "Oh well, we must get going now. Nice seeing you again." Ingrid hugged him awkwardly and misplaced and walked away with the other girls. "Nice acting, Lucy." He smirked as the girls disappeared from our view. I smiled small, "You're welcome." He continued to walk, his hand still interlocked with mine. I looked down, "Oh, sorry." He let go of my hand quickly.

I quickly nodded pushing my thoughts away and continued to move my feet up towards the hotel. We went up the elevator and stayed silent until Ingrid ran, trying to get inside the elevator.

Stu opened the doors for her and let her inside before the doors were shut again.

"Sorry, I ha-have a friend visiting from Poland and I was visiting her." She spoke, not noticing who we were. She pressed the button and looked up shocked. "Hi, Ingrid." Stu grimaced. She smirked at him, "Well if it isn't Stu and his girlfriend." She eyed me with envy. I smiled slightly as I felt Stu's arm wrap my shoulders. This was going to be long ride..