F A I R I E S.

You are reading this book
You want some FRANS moments-
(Fan) UGH GET ON WITH IT
(yup that was the first interuptuon)

Papyrus comes in and opens the door..
"SANS?" papyrus's voice echoed around the empty room

-"SANS IM GOING OUT FOR AWHILE AND IF YOUR HERE PLEASE KEEP TRACK K?"

Papyrus walks out of the skelebro's front door leaving the house EMPTY.

•••••••••••••••••

"Hello paprus, have you seen sans?" the tiny human questioned the tall skeleton.

"I HAVEN'T IM SORRY HUMAN. MAYBE HE WENT TO GRILLBY'S YOU KNOW HOW POPULAR IT IS."

"Ah! Ok i will check there." the human says in a small and gentle voice.

The tiny human walks to the sidewalk.

FRISKS POV
I broke the barrier and humans and monsters became reunited agian. It was all happy and wonderful. It has been 1 month since i havent seen my friends. Last week we had a reiuinon at Toriels place it was fun and there was games. That was the last time i saw mr. Sans i always go looking for him. Sometimes i get pretty bored, ts summer vacation and my classmates are all going differnt dirrctionts. Sometimes i go to alphy and undynes place. Didnt you hear they are now soulmates i quote from sans. If you dont get what SOULMATES MEAN its Soul mates uh? No dont get it? K...
I miss the underground. Ever since i broke the barrier i lost touch with my monster friends. But i do know somethimgs. Grillby has a resturant that looks better if i do say so myself. Muffet has her own bakery/café. Papy works in a resturant but i dont really know what kind of resturant. Im currently staying in Goat moms house. I live with flowey it tends to get preeety boring because toriel is a teacher. Shes often out for 7 hours. I usally talk with flowey, but sometimes i dont want to hear his ANNOYING voice.

A puddle splashes. Frisk snaps out
"im here. Grillbys looks good " frisk walks into the warm place as she walks in the bar, the door creats a sound *JINGLE* inside the bar is grillby looks like its closing there is no one here but grillby.

Frisk walks toward grillby and gives out a warm smile.

"Hello mr grillby, have you seen sans"
The friendly fellow raises a brow and nods his head. Nod as in No.

A FAN BROKE IN!!!

FANGIrl: Hello frisk!

"um hello how do you know my name"
>> IT DOSNT MATTER! Ill help you find sans!

The fangirl let out a small giggle and held frisks hand and gave a goodbye to grillby.

>> I am YOUR BIGGEST FAN! I- i mean The FRANS fandom loves you!
"Frans fandom? What does that mean"
The human questioned the girl

"Its a group that ships you and sans. WE WANT YOU TO BE TOGETHER FOREVER! *hyperventilates*"
"But i have n love intrest in sans-" frisk got interuptes "HAHA.. Look at the title FRISK DONT YOU SEE? Its A FRANS FANFIC! Dont worry i will be your guide"

"Love will come. All you need is patience. And i dont need some machmaker so... "
"Frisk please- ok fine! Ill go back, ill just read this fanfic instead."

"Read?" the human questioned
"Oh and before i go.. I got your back" Then in a flash she was gone

The human was confuesed.