Just_be_F r i e n d s

Frisks P.O.V

-Idiot. What an Idiot am I. I regret everything. At this rate, i'm not sure he trusts me anymore. We.. Its like, we're not close, the feeling is akward when i'm around him, it makes me feel so..
Uncomfortable

"Frisk, papyrus is coming for a visit at 3 please be ready. "

I jolt in shock as I push my seat away I stand up and blurt out: "Is sans.. Coming?"

"I'm afraid knot" Toriel snorts out loud, I sit back down with my legs crossed and my hair covering my face.

"No, my child, why do you act so gloomy the past days?" Toriel comes closer. Holding the armrest, and softly speaking.

"Is it about Sans?"

I gasped and turned to her

"No. " I said firmly.

After the visit with Papyrus- the Great Papyrus, I ran some errands.

Of course, I had nothing else to do.. Exept think of Sans-
-this Sans thing is getting in my head. I need to stop.

I walked on the rainy street with a white umbrella I held, and some flowers.

Why was I bringing it?
I don't exactly know.

"My child please visit your.. Father, Asgore. He has something important to discuss... "

"Mother, exactly what is-"

She hung up.
I kept my phone inside my pockets and jogged along the rainy day.

The rain is really pouring. I see that

"Frisk" I hear someone call my name. I timidly turn around to see but, no one was around.

Rain

The natural smell I can breathe, the wet grass, rain is my special place, I can finally get out of bothersome troubles and try and sneak out from a tight schedule. My grin grew as I extended out my hand to the rain. Every drop felt so, good? More like a revival.

My sanctuary.

I decided to take off my raincoat and drench in the univerce's pure water. I felt so free.

"Frisk. "

The voice agian? Who was that?

"Is someone there?" I ask timidly, and no one answers, its just the rain and me.

The streets are empty. Strange.

The rain pitter patters on the windows and on the streets. Forming little rivers and lots of puddles, I smile in exitement.

The rain feels so relaxing. It feels like I'm reborn.

But.. Theres this feeling? Hm? Wait why aren't I drenched?

I look behind me to see a umbrella and,
Suprisingly Sans holding it, following me.

"Sans..?'' I reply softly, my breath mixed with his cold air, he looks at me, he stayed silent, he was just watching me.