Changing For You

"Hey you guys, why're you fighting over me anyways?" Frisk asks curiously.

"Cause you're hot." Chara says confidently

"Cause you're fun to be around.." Asriel mutters.

"...eh?" Sans stares blankly.

Frisk stares at sans, her face looses color, thoughts flowing through her mind.

Yeah, he doesn't like me. Stop fantasizing about things that will never happen, frisk.

What happened a few days ago must've been a misunderstanding.

"Uh, Frisk, I don't really like confessing things out, but uh, this is important and I need you to know..." Asriel paused.

"This is about the arranged marriage."

Sans, and Frisk's face both suprised and shocked, Sans, looked annoyed.

"Arranged marriage..?! Since whe--"

"Yeah, here's the thing. Frisk will get to marry whoever she ones, ASSriel." Sans inturupts.

"Sans, I'm not joking, this is serious. As a member of the royal family, not to far from asgore's bloodline, I am part of the monster/human ambassadors."

"In fact, I'm the president, of the monsters / humans associates."
Asriel continues.

"But... Goat mom never told me that we-"

"Yes, I know, it's all so sudden. But it's already been arranged. Since well, I'm the president of the monsters associates, and you're the humans, well.." Asriel shyly looks away.

"I don't care if you guys are getting married, as long as I could hook up with frisk then that'd be all right with me~" Chara smirks.

"No--This marriage can't happen, what do you say about this Frisk?" Sans says in a grave and worried voice.

"Well, if it's for the monsters and humans, then... I can't decline." Frisk pauses.

Besides. Sans doesn't trust me, and I certainly know he's not ready for a relationship. Why am I waiting for him?

"Frisk.." Sans pauses.

"Here's your food. Also Asriel, don't ruin our ship please~!" A waiter says with a irritated smile on their face.

"Is that another one of you--"

"Yup, I'm a fan~! Ahem, so uh continue talking, I'll just do my job now.." The waiter smiles, they walk away, glaring at Asriel.

...

"Frisk, it's for the monsters and humans. Racism will die down even faster..!" Asriel continues, he seems very willing with the marriage.

"I..." Frisk pauses.

"Frisk, you're gonna marry him..? You haven't known him long enough..!" Sans adds, worriedly.

"Ya know, I don't care who you marry frisk, I just wanna... Heh~" Chara winks.

The three look at Chara with a disgusted look on their faces.

"Well, I know we haven't known each other enough, Frisk, but maybe we could start tonight."

Asriel says confidently.

Sans' white pupils fade into darkness, hatred and anger fill his soul, he turns to frisk to see what she'd have to say.

"Asriel.. I think you're a great guy. Yeah I'm willing to do the marriage, but.. I don't really..."

Frisk pauses, collecting her thoughts thinking of the rught words to say.

"I have feelings for someone else right now."

Silence fills the three of the guys.

"Wow, I didn't know you REALLY liked me, Frisky~" Chara winks at Frisk.

"She's not talking to you, Chara." Asriel states.

"Not you either." Chara continues.
"Wait then that must mean..."

"Sans..?" Chara and Asriel say in usion

Sans keeps silent, stares at the human, waiting for a response.

"...Well... You all hold a special place in my heart, I don't want any of you to leave my side, so, I won't tell which one of you.." Frisk shyly looks away.

"Frisk, about the marriage--" Asriel gets caught off by frisk continuing: "Yes, I know. We will get married, Asriel."

"WHAT THE HELL?!"

Frisk and the others turn their heads to see a bunch of people in the other table wearing hats and glasses, totally not suspicious at all.

"Uh... Sorry, don't mind us." The group replies.

"Frisk, you can't marry Asriel.." Sans whispers.

"Sans, as much as I don't want to, I have to, it's part of my duties..."

"Frisk, but I--" "Can we be excused for awhile?" Frisk asks Asriel and Chara.

They nod.

Frisk and Sans head out from the resort to talk outside.

"Frisk, listen. You can't marry that guy."

"There's something off about him that, I dunno, it just..."

"Sans!" Frisk shouts.
"Don't you trust me..?" Frisk asks.

"I.. I do."

"But frisk, you don't truly love Asriel. It's just for some stupid business agreement."

"Yes. I know, but, you know, I--"
"The guy that I like..."

"He doesn't like me back."

"He doesn't like me because I can't clean, I can't cook, I'm too busy, he doesn't have time for relationships and-- It's just..."

"I've waited for him for a many years now, but it seems he doesn't like me at all."

Frisk turns away from Sans.

"You know, Sans, I know you care for me, but..."

"Don't you think it's time to let go?"

Those exact words shattered Sans' heart. He couldn't believe what he was hearing.

Frisk liked him, he knew for sure, but he didn't know what to do. He also secretly liked her but he couldn't express his feelings well enough.

"Frisk..." Sans paused, a saddend expression fills his face.

"Sans... I'm going to marry Asriel, I'm sure in time, I will like him. So don't worry okay, buddy?" Frisk forces a smile on her face, holding back the emotion.

"Don't worry about it, Sans, I know you care for me, but I think it's time for you to find someone else you care about deeply."

Frisk walks back to the restaurant, Sans stays behind.

"But Frisk..."

"I never got to say I love you."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

IM SORRY UWU

It had to be like this ;v;

OHOHOHOH JUST DONT FRET NEXT CHAPTER WILL BE... I think you deserve spoilers ;)

"I know I'd go back to you."

;)