Love Crime

Third persons P O V

Its time. Sans will go to ebott now. At least I think he will since its already 3:42

But sans lays down and camly sighs.
He rolls up the couch and plops on the floor.

He then tellaports to mt. Ebott, specificly, mtt resort.

With no formal attire or anything.
Not that he didnt care but, anything to do with Asriel gets on his nerves.

He then appears outside the mtt resort to see Asriel and Frisk talking inside the bulding, Sans decides to evesdrop because hey, why not?

"Sans should show up by now. Just wait. " Frisk said.

"He's probably not coming so, its just you and me.. Frisk...." Asriel mutterd.
A tint of blush spread across his cheeks.

"No—don't lose hope yet. Im sure that bonehead will come soon" Frisk started scanning the area

"Hey... Trashbag." A voice coming at the back of sans. He turned around and saw Chara, "What the heck? Why are you here? And why are you.. A girl?!" Chara smirked "Karma!" she chuckled—"No just kidding, Azzy invited me, I guess we can all be "Friends" blegh"

"Pssh whatever Chara. Lets just get inside you usless brat."

They both go inside and Frisk waves to both of them, "Oh.... Frisk is here..." Sans murmured.

Forgot?
"Hey guys!" Frisk cheerfully smiled, "Sup." Sans replied, they all sat down calm, but a certain tension between Sans and Asriel... Erm.. Chara too......

"Oh gee,.. —anyways, whats so important?" Frisk clears her throat, "Im-Important?, wait, um.. Y-yeah.. Hah, actu—" "Actually I wanted to spend time with you. " Chara inturrupted. And winked, "No, this was just for important busness!" Sans grumbled. "Hey! I invited you guys!" Asriel growled, "Eh, no one cares CRYBABY!" Chara pushed them back
"WHY YOU BRAT!" Sans and Asriel said in sync. Chara winked and doged, "Time out—you guys are too fast!" Frisk yelled, Chara dusted herself, "Now hold on, I need to uh.. Go somewherte" Frisk awkwardly smiled and left.

"Chara when were you interested in girls anyway??" Sans snarled.

"Im a girl. And a boy!" she winked, "eheheheh"

"No fair!" Asriel growled.
"You guys are just stealing my spotlight—this is just supposted to be me and senpai!!!!" Asriel yelled.

"Esh you weeb. " Chara chuckled.

"Whatever, lets just have a contest on who wins her heart first!" Asriel yelled.

They agreed

*******

Wun ts its been along time hasnt it? Im gonna probably finsh this really quicjj jk k k k ok?