P o r t a l s !

"Yup! Ink is the name. " He held a checklist and a paintbrush pen she used for checking

"CMON GUYS! Lets go!" Blueberry cheerfully said as he poked his head out the portal.

"Wait? What?" Sans stood in shock and confusion.

"You'll see when you get there!" Ink replied grabbing Sans' hand.

.....

When they got there, it was filled with many holes, must be portals.

"So is this where you hang out?" Sans said; as he smirked lazily.

Ink nodded as he wrote in his checklist, Blueberry ran around with cheerfullness.

"So.. These are AUs?"

Ink nodded and led the group to a blank spot. ; Ink grabbed his paintbrush and waved it circluar motion as a portal burst open with little paint drops scattering.

Sans peeked his head in one of them, and saw a giagantic tank, and lots of.. Science-y stuff. Sans chuckled lightly to himself as he saw Alphys slowly walk to the tank.

"What Au is this? AlphysTale?" Sans chuckled to his own pun as Ink coverd his mouth.

"What? No. This is Faithtale. " Ink smiled as he pointed to the tank.

The tank had an opening at the top and a.. Human, with white fabrics covering her as she swam down.

"Heh.. Is she using Tissues or something?" Sans whisperd.

The human swam gracfully as another 'Sans' came walking near the tank.

"Heh. Whats up buddy?" He tapped the glass as the human joyfully swam around the tank.

Ink and Sans exited the portal, as blueberry smilled at them waving.

"How was it?" Blueberry warmly smiled.

"Looks cool. " Sans answerd.

Ink ticked off one of the lists on the checklist as he mumbled to himself.

"Faithtale, check.. Hmm.. Flowerfell, Horrortale, and.. Echotale. " Ink tapped the pen onto the checkboard as sans tillted his head in confusion.

"Hm? What is it? " Ink turned to sans who scrached the back of his skull.

"Well uh, I need your help. " Sans paused.

"With... What?"

"I need to find frisk. " sans continued.

"Pfft thats easy. " Ink opened up another portal and shoved sans in.

"Good luck!" Ink waved goodbye and Blueberry too as Ink closed the portal.

"What the.." Sans scrached his head as he saw humans around a table as he was the center of attention. Litterally

"Sans?!" One shouted

"OMG SANS? COMIC SANS?! SANS THE SKELETON!? SENPAII!!!" Another human yelled and tackled sans.

"Eh.. Heh, um.." Sans akwardly opened his arms as other Humans faces started to lighten up and all started tackling sans.

"SANS OMG OMG"
"THIS IS.. AHhHH"
"DID YOU MAKE BABIES WITH FRISK?"
"SANS CAN I HAVE UR JACKET?!" A bunch of girls came running towards Sans throwing paper everywhere.

"What the heck.." Sans stared at everyone who wildly wants him to notice them.

"NOTICE ME SENPAIIIIIIIIIII!!!!" One human waved.

"DID YOU BRING FRISK?!" a girl brought a Megaphone and spoke through it.

"SANS DTICH TORIEL"
"SANS WHERES PAPY?"
"HOWS THE BABIES?!"
"FRISK IS WHERE!???"
"SANS"
"SANS THE SKELETON NOTICE ME!"

Voices started yelling all together as sans grinned in embarassment.

"Alright.. Alright!"

The crowd started staying slient as sans stood on top of the table.

*****

(A/N) YANDERE CHAN WITH EYEPATXH!

SO UM I HOPE YOU LIKED MEETING SANS.

(hes hot ikr)

Sorry for not being active LateLy :(

I HOPE YOU ACCEPT MY HUMBLE SORRY.

ill upsate veeerrry soon!!

HINT: next book Faithtale