F i r s t_S e n p a i

Third persons POV

"Sans... I-''
"Please, don't go. " Sans replied, he didn't look up at Frisk or create eyecontact.

"Sans.. I need to tell you something. "

"..Yeah?" Sans turned up at Frisk, letting go of her waist. He was a bit flusterd, 'wh-well that was stupid. ' he thought to himself.

"I.. Wanted to tell you this.." Frisk paused.

"From the start.. I always-''
"Hey! Sans hey Frisk! I forgot to..." G inturupted.

"ooh, confession." He smirked chuckling he leaned on Sans shoulder.

"Shut up, G!" Frisk smacked him, her face was all red and blushing.

"Jeez, just came to get my cigs"

He shut the door and tence slience started coming.

"Frisk... Did you want to.." Sans slowley held Frisks soft hands, he cupped her cheeks.

"NO!"

Frisk blurted out, her heart beating faster and faster every second, and the tence slience rising.

She noticed that she pushed sans away from her, she.. Rememberd, when she killed sans from another timeline, and when her body was controlled by.. That bastard.

Her eyes widened and Sans was shocked.

She quickly opened the door and ran away.

What did she do?

She was supposed to be a pacifist after all, and didn't want to hurt anyone physically or emotionally.

She had... She..

Her one side thought, sans is fine i guess, he doesnt have feelings.

But she knows he does.

She was so bewildered by the fact that Sans had feelings or not.

What even would happen in the future?

Deep in her heart, she did want to confess.

She wanted to confess right from the start.

He was her first senpai.

But her shyness, she haven't talked to anyone in her childhood. Her sensitivity got the best of her.

Why?

She hated herself for that.

She HATED herself.

SHE hated herself.

She made a swear to never hurt anyone, yet she did.

She even hurt her closest friend.

She-

-3 days later-

"Frisk hasn't come back yet. " Sans gazed at the rain pittering outside his window and rivers forming in the canals.

"THE HUMAN DIDN'T COME BACK YET?!" Papyrus replied, stirring up spagetti in the kitchen.

"No, pap, she just went to go on a little trip. " Sans replied.

"SANS? " Papyrus continued. He knew something was up, from all the long years they've been together he knows Sans lies.

"yeah bro?"

"YOU... NEVERMIND. " He paused. Pouring in spagetti into a bowl and shoving it inside the microwave.

'I lost her again.' Sans thought. Counting the raindrops that fell on his window, and forming little rivers.

He leaned on his chair, his both hands tucked at the back of his back, and lazily pushed himself back and fourth using his foot.

"SANS SIT DOWN PROPERLY YOU MIGHT HURT YOURSELF!" Papyrus demanded.

Sans didnt listen, and gazed outside his window, wonderimg what could she be doing now? What would he be doing?

Shouldnt he look for her?

Isnt he worried?

What is he doing?

-

"NYEH HEH HEH THE SOCK PUPPET OF FRIENDSHIP IS HERE TO SAVE YOUR DAY, PRINCESS SOCKIA!!!!!! " Papyrus exlamied.

"WHO WILL SAVE THE KING?!"

"THE GREAT SOCK PAPRUS!"

Papyrus played around with some socks recklessly, "BUT SIR! THE DRAGION SOULSOCK WILL SURLEY SLAIN YOU!"

"NO! NO ONE CAN BEAT THE GREAT AND POWERFUL, WONDERFULL FAST AND SMART INTELLIGENT, GOOD LOOKING PAPYRUS!!!"

"SOULSOCK PREPARE TO MEET YOUR DOOM!!!"

-"Papyrus?"

Papyrus quickly turned around to see who opened the door, he thought it was sans, but it was not, the voice was soft and not like Sans' deep and raspy.
But a voice of an angel.

"FRISK!!!!" He exlaimed dropping everything amd running to her.

"Haha! Papyrus!!" She chuckled.
"Have you seen Sans? "

"NO, I THINK HE WENT TO GRILLBY's" papyrus responded.

"Oh! Ok!" Frisk walked out of the door.

.....

"NYEHHEHEHEH GET REKT SOULSOCK!!! THE GREAT PAPYRUS KNOWS!!!"

*********

3

HIGH HIFH LSLALSKSKLALSKSKXKCKK KDKSKKSOSPXPAPPAPALALQLALSKSLJXKAKDKAKOSKDKSKSKOSJDJJJHDJDJDJSRJJEJEJDJEJRJEJFHEHJDJDJEHJJSKSKZJ

SUDW

IM SO SOSOSOOS EXITED TO PUBLISH THE FOLLOWING BOOKS!!!
FAITHTALE
ECHOTALE
HORRORTALE
AND MAFIATALE! or undermafia, whatever.

SO SEE YA GI