B l u e_B e r r i e s

SINS POV (SaNs)

The portal closed up as the small skeleton plopped on the floor.

"Holy cow am I seeing things..?" I scrached behind my neck as I saw the short skeleton as he stood infront of me.

I guess he wore a pretty nice outfit. He wore a blue bandana rapped around his neck and a gray shirt with blue trim on the end and blue shorts and blue gloves and boots.

Didnt he look familar?

I dont know at all. I akwardly glanced at the short guy who was about.. Eh almost as tall as me but.. Littler.

"Hey.. Buddy!" I reached out my hand as slow as possible.

He reached it with a big grip and I gasped as he shook it quickly.

"Hello! Im blueberry.. Or sans! Hehe! Just call me blueberry. It fits!" He smiled.

"Alright..W-wait my name is sans!" I paused looking at his star eyes as he stared at me with mystery... Ooh scary. Of course i was being sarcstic.

"Yay! Were twins!!" He playfully shot up as he danced around.

I quickly grabbed his hand and tellaported to an alleyway that mostly no humans go.
I try and convince frisk to stay but she has other things to do.

"Cool! Where are we?"" He gasped in delight as blue saw a microwave...

"My house. " I smirked, putting my hands in my jacket.

"Yeah sure. Its not YOUR house isnt it?" blueberry shot a glare at me as he rased a brow.

I sarcasticly nodded and sat on the sofa.

"So.. How did you get here." I was serious.

Blueberry turned to me with a plate of warm tacos as he hastly sat next to me.

"I was going with Ink. " He smiled as he stuffed his face with the tacos. Blueberry gave me the plate

"Eheh.. No thanks. Crunchy shell.. Its practically non-ketchup. " I explained. As i kindly declined the offer.

He nodded as he continued to stuff his face.

"Whos ink? " I rased a brow as I got a box of tomato ketchup.

"Hes the protector of the Aus. " Blue continued as he bit off the shell of the taco.

"You know, Ink. He protects all alternate universes from Error sans. I sometimes go help Ink and check the alternate universes from time to time but eventually papyrus doesn't let me. "

"And whos Error?" I faced him with a confused expresion.

"Hes the destroyer of all Aus. " Blue said casually as he placed the plate aside and dusted of his attire.

"And wait.. Wait wait- lemme get this straight. Error the destroyer of Aus and Ink is the protector; and you are an Au and error is trying to destroy them..?" I tillted my head. Blue nodded as he opened his mouth and said: "In most timelines the Sanses already have they're couples. And what made me curious is that WHY dont you have one?" Blue tillted his head.

"What? Thats what this is about? What'bout being active?" I countinued as I put a skeptical look on my face.

I didnt love frisk. No I didnt. Why would I love such a brat.. Like her. She betrayed me already with chara but I gave her another chance. Now shes allowing Chara to destroy everything I love.

Like Frisk..

"Anyways.. Are you an AU? Blue?" I rubbed my skull as blue's eyes beamed with happiness and said: "Yes! Ink said Im from underswap! Uhhh I think its swapping all the characthers. Here. " Blueberry grinned.

As we kept on talking, blue paint then opened up a portal to an void..? Blueberry turned to it with cheer in his eeyes as he saw... Another sans!?

He had paint allover him and a big paintbrush.

"Cmon blue!" The other one said

"Ink this is Classic Sans! I think you heard of him. " Blueberry grinned.

"Heya.. Ink? Right?" I said as I shook there hand.

"Ah classic sans nice to meet you!"

******

im bonetired guys.

Ah

Goodnight

For me.. Whatever smh its 4:23 am bruh.