P o s s e s e d_B e i n g s

Frisks Pov

"What does that look mean?"

Sans looked at me with a 'what the' expresion. I snapped junping in shock as sans tillted his head.

"Uh.. Um I didnt mean-" I stutterd, sweat running down and my heart skipping a beat.

     I faced the different direction away from sans's face. My amburn hair covering my blushing face. I lightly chuckled in embarasment gently pushing the hair away from my face.

"heh. Just kidding kiddo"

Sans smirked in a teasing kind of way that I even wasn't aware that I was staring at him...

WAIT.. I WAS STARING!?

"OH MY GOSHOMYGOSHOHMYGOSH I DIDNT MEAN UH, OHMYGOS-"

I panicked in my mind for staring at sans, he smirked at me with a teasing expresion that just lead me to stare.

Oh boy.

I chuckled lightly and swallowed my gulp. I was acting strange, just strange.

Sans walked a few steps away from me and sat on a black leatherd long chair.

A sigh of relife. I was about to reset

....Reset..?

Sans POV

   Im gonna panic. Frisks just sitting on the ground holding her knees and her bangs covering her face.

"Kiddo?" I walked closer to her with my magic and my pupil swiched from white to a gradient blue to aqua green. Blue magic flame flowing out.

"Frisk this isnt funny anymore!" I waved my hand around her face repeatedly.

  I took the elevator down stairs in a hurry to call.. Someone.. Uh I dont really know.

And i started panicing and freaking out.

I started to pace around and around and I went back to the room where frisk was.

She looked at me. She turned her head to me

In shock I forced a plasterd smile

"Heya.. Kid..Are ya ok-"

But frisks smile wasn't her old smile. Her sweet and kind and peacfull and cute, and beautful and..

But this smile was...

A smile a saw from the past timelines. A smile that I killed.
A smile that I hated.

A smile that wants a real Bad time.

"Hey, sansy."Chara said in a demonic voice.

"Chara why are you in frisks body?!"

"Why? I can still poses and continue the GeNoCiDe RoUtE" The last two words she said in a demon and dark voice. Her face turned all black and her red pupils and her smile only could be seen.

"But... I thought ya stopped! And you didnt continue genocide!"

And why was she a female?
I thought whenever chara poseses frisk she becomes the oppsite gender.

Chara.. 'Female chara' had this kind of glichy affect.

I've seen someone else had that glich thing affect..

But i dont remember..

"ReAdy To DiE?"

******

DEAR GUYS! AHhHa FINALLY I CAN POST PROPERLY!

SpolIer:
Id like to say FEMALE CHARA IS HERE

And you guys must be saying:
"but male chara exists! This is confuesiiiiing"

Dont worry guys..

Next chapter..

HUEHUEHEUEH

Its gonna be super duper.. Uh

I mean im gonna finally explain

So sayonara!