C r i m m s o n

THIRD PERSONS P O V

"Sans you idiot! You just hurt Frisks feelings!!" Undyne raged.

"What?" Sans tillted his head, "S-sans.. You knew t-that.. Well-" Alphys stutterd, playing with her fingers nervously, "Alphys! Should we tell him?!" Undyne whisperd. "Ye-Yes I think h-he should k-know. "

"Well what if he knows?" Undyne paused "W-well then he woudn't h-hurt her feelings.." Alphys replied softly.

"Sans.. There's somethin you should know. " Undyne nervously smiled, Sans slightly smiled but was curious about what it was.

Then Undyne blurted out:

"YOU MADE FRISK PREGNANTtt'' Undyne laughed so hard, she slapped her knee, and wiping an imaginary tear.

Sans eye lit up in shock, alphys slaped her forhead, nudging undyne, "Wrong. "

"She has a crush on you " Alphys continued, in a professional voice while ajusting her round glasses.

"Wh-why?!" Sans replied.

"What? Why? I thought you liked her!" Undyne suddenly changed expression.

"I like her as a friend! Why do you guys all think that we're someone special?" Sans explained.

"Well-"

"I don't even like her THAT much!" Sans paused, "She can't cook, she can't clean and shes just, too busy! Shes a Ambassador for Asgore's Sake!" Sans yelled.

On the other side of the wall, Frisk heard everything he said about her, she started tearing up, "is that what you thi-think about me? " She whisperd.

"Sans! Dude your going too far, she's like been with you forever! Don't you think its things to change?" Undyne reasurred him, Alphys nodded.

"Well.. Im not ready for a relationship yet." He continued.

"Well, you did hurt her feelings" Alphys frowned. "Go appologize Sans!" Undyne pushed him out of the door.

"Go on! "

----
REC 🔴

"Alright everything is prepared. " Sans huffed stressfully.

"to my dear friend frisk.. "

------

Fireworks.

Sans stood there, in a carnival, his hands inside his pockets and swaying around stressfully. "what an idiot am I.. I can't believe it. " He sighed.

-Why did i do that? Did she want to be something more than friends? Close friends? Best friends?

Either way the 'kiss' was so unappropritate espessially infront of papyrus.

Sans thought.

It even looks like frisk won't come this evening. Oh I messed up sooo baad.

The lively colors that reflected everything made it so vibrant. "Hey! Are you Sans?" A small tiny girl appeared, wearing a short uniform with short hair.

"Yeaaaaaaahhhhh thats me..." he shrugged.

"Sans?" Frisk stook a step forward. Softly breathing, and her hands clasped together.

"Frisskkk heyyy..." Sans akwardly stared.

Frisk looked bewilderd, she tillted her head slightly, Sans scrached the back of his head, coughing.

"I messed up. " Sans rubbed his hands. Coughing.

If he were to describe this situation is sorry and sorrier

He felt so bad of the things he had done.

Frisk stared at him daydreaming, she started to worry and feel bored.

She didnt want to disturb his intence and deep thinking... Or whatever he's thinking.

The carnival lights and noisy fireworks and people running around. Frisk admired the lighting around her.

She snapped back and turned to sans, He held her hands.

"Frisk.. You know.." He smiled softly.
"You... Are..- i'm so sorry. " Sans sighed. He scrached his head.  Frisk stared at him. "Its.. Okay" Frisk smiled back

Sans looked and turned up to her. He shook his head he expected her to feel sad and depressed. But that was unexpected.

"don't worry. " She let out a soft chuckle. "I need to tell you something, Frisk. " Sans replied.

"I also need to tell you something.. About my feelings..."

She rubbed her hand. Frisk moved her hair out of her face. Softly and gently.

"Okay lets say it in 3..2.." Sans counted.

"1"

"I love you still"
"I-" They said in sync.

Frisk said she still loves the skeleton, and Sans just didn't countinue.

He stared silent and looked at her pearly eyes.

"is that.. " he paused. "True?" Frisk continued his sentence, Sans went to a lazy look and chuckled, Frisk nodded. She was serious. Her face started blushing red, realizing what she just said. Her eyes grew huge. Sans shook his head in shock and suprise.

In a moment, they made eyecontact. Sans looked at her, and cupped her cheeks, she realized what he was doing. Didnt want the accident to happen again.  But she expected wrong.

Sans gave her a little kiss on her forhead.
Sans tellaported quickly.
She blinked, a few times. Suprised and shocked.

...

Sans tellaported not so far from Frisk. He was behind a wall watching her.

He caught his breath and smiled.

"Sans?" A big squeaky voice spoke. He turned to the direction to see a girl with a.. Large group.

"Shhh!" Sans hushed.

"Spying on your senpai huuh?" one said. ''Ooh he loves her, he doesn't usually have feelings for her hahahah!!"

Sans hid his face from the group but quickly glanced at them and stared.

"Wait a minute... Are you the.. " Sans paused.

"Fangirls?" they said.

''great. " Sans lazilly said.

*****
More stalk

Her hhoooohohohohohog

I know this is a confussing-- confusing story but I cant just give it up now! Plus the next stories i make will make sence.

The FRANS FANS! On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara