D u s t

Third Person P.o.v.

"Who the heck is this?" Other Frisk exlaimed.

Frisk nodded, gripping the blanket on her bed.

"This is... An idiot." Sans pointed to the man, who was a skeleton (have you guessed him yet?) He was very slim. You could say.

"yeah- Wait what did you say?!" The... Erm skeleton said, they look pretty alike..

"I said you're an IDIOT....idiot. " Sans grumbled.

"Do YOU HAVE A NERVE TO COME HERE?!" Sans growled, as he narrowed his eyes at the.. Guy.

"Tsk. Maybe you forgot my mission. " The guy crossed his arms, grabbing ciggarets and smoking.

"WHAT?! do you think I DID?!" Sans snached the ciggaret from his hands and throwing it down.

"...what." He looked at the ciggarets that was stepped on, he looked at it blankley, as he chuckled.

"I got another one!✨" He grabbed the ciggaret out of his pockets and shoving it to Sans' face.

"are they really like this...?" Frisk wondered.

"HEY, GIVE THAT BACK IDIOT!"
"WHAT A SMALLY COME AND GET IT, G!"

"IdIOT HAS YOUR PARENTS THOUGHT YOU ANYTHING?!"
"DO YOU HAVE MANNERS?!"

"Sans?" Frisk questioned, looking a bit worried, as she reached out her hand.

"Ohh, yes um... This idiot here.." Sans paused, as a bolt of electricity passed between Sans and the guy.

"Tsk, I'm G." He said plainly shooing off Sans

"G..?" Frisk and her other self said in usion.

"(He looks hot!)" Frisk, held herself from doing something stupid, G looked so cool! His leather jacket, and the crack on his skull.

Sans growled softly, as G placed his hand on his face as G continued, "You look all cute~" He smirked.

"Eh?!" Other Frisk, jolted in shock, honestly she didnt like him. Kind of annoying.

"I've seen lots of guys like you, Hah! Even my boyfriend acts like you!!" She laughed, (Probably cause shes underfell Frisk. )

"..take me.." Frisks dusted red cheeks, as she kept her lips in a straight line, SMACK, Underfell Frisk smacked her as she finshed "Get a hold of yourself!"

"oow, that hurt..." Frisk rubbed her cheek slowely, as (UF or OTHER) Frisk narrowed her eyes at her.

"Remember... This isn't normal.." She paused. Resting her chin on her arm.

"this... This just- THIS ISNT NORMAL!'' She snapped.

"....Yes, you got a great fact there. I do think that its better to have only one Sans here. " Sans growled, turning to G who also narrowed his eyes at each other.

The tense slience, which kept Frisks mind busy, she was so confused, what is going on?

"Ah, so thats what you think. Move you immigrants"

A voice broke the tence and slient noise which caused all of them to turn around.

"great, another pal.'' G stayed in slience watching the person walk in casually, pulling a cart of clean white clothes, moving it near to frisks bed.

"What the heck? Ya know its already night? Are ya having a party or somethin?" The man replied, placing the white sheets on Frisks bed.

He ajusted his glasses, and left the room.

"I hate classy people. " Underfell frisk mumbled to herself, She grabbed Frisks hand which made her a little startled.

Frisk and Underfell stood out the doorway, uf Frisk looking back at the boys casually saying, "Bye, we're off. "

Sans and G stood there in slience, curiously wondering where they were going.

*************
wasUSPAPPPpPpp

Short chappie, well LE FLIP LEMESAAAA AAHAAAA PASTA LAVISTAAA

Shorry,

Anyways think of UT Frisk as salior Urans, or Haruka from salior moon, but a little like Osana Najjamini? From yandere simoulator!!!

SOOO SPOLIERS?

He kissed me

-

MWAHHAAHHAHHA ok de end