D e k u

"psh, a bunch of idiots wondering the freaking streets what do they want-"
"Shh! Shut up." Frisk innturupted Other Frisks insult.

As she placed her pointer finger on her lips, as she flashed a symbol of quiet.

The other one nodded, and procceded to walk.

"Hey, Frisk.. " Uf, Frisk paused scraching the back of her head. Keeping her lips straight before she saif something else: "Your not so bad being another me- I mean your the orignal.''

Frisk smiled warmly, "Hehe! Your not so bad yourself." She giggled.

"Gah, what a terrible job that Ink sans was doing- pathethic. " G grumbled, as he grabbed a gun, with glowing details and very promising shots.

"Yeah, he's terrible" Sans replied, gripping the gun agian with glowing details, but a different color.

"Patethic. Doesn't know how to do a job right, hah. " G mutterd aiming for something as he shot it and 100 points flashed on the arcade screen.

"Just imagine if the.. Creator of everything.'' Sans said softly, shooting the next obstacle on the screen.

"Yeah, super pathethic Ink San-"

"Oh! Hi G and Sans! "

"Erm- hi- hi hihi hi HELLO- Ink!" Sans hesitated, looking at Ink, straight in the eye.

"Oh its ya. " G continued. Didnt mind to look who was there, and continued virtually shooting people at the screen.

"Anyways, I conclude that ink sucks, and he is the WORST creator of auss ever. " G continued carlessly saying anything.

Ink sans snarled, as he grabbed his collar, but.. G didnt look who did that.

"Aw, I died. Welp I'll try agian. " G said lazily, clasping his hands as he slipped out a coin, and slid it into the opening.

"G.. " Sans stared in a shocked expression and almost, laughed at the fact that G was too carless.

Ink just smiled, listening to every word he said.

"Auagh, die you freaks" G continued rolling his eyes.

"Oh, G i've been looking over for you everywhere!'' A feminine voice spoke behind him, G looked behind in shock seeing (ECHOTALE) Frisk staring there, with her perfect cream brown hair, mixed with red brown highlights which were not really visable, and her red and black striped tank-top and brown shorts with brown leggings.

"F-frisk!" G stutterd.
"Hahahhahhaaaahahah is that your Frisk?! Shes so... Ahaaaaaaaaa " Sans chuckled, as Ink and G stared at him, which made Sans nervous.

"go die with the zombies, Sans" G growled, as he held his Frisk close to him.

"What the- why are you here?" Ink scrached the back of his head, looking at the two who seemed to not care.

"Uh..." They cluelessly shrugged, this made Ink more suspisious.

Ink placed his hand resting on his chin, thinking of something. Not knowing, that Sans and G and his Frisk started walking out, not even glacing at Ink.

"..there must be a glich. " Ink whisperd to himself, he thought more and more harder. "How and Why is everyone here?"

"I need to find a soulution. "
"There has to be about 294 Au's or more...? No 124 wait.. Underfell then theres outertale, and echotale, horrortale and.. So if I add that and tell every 124? No 241?? No! "

He kept muttering which seemed to make everyone in the arcade  irrateded and distracted.

While he was muttering somebody tapped his shoulder. He jolted in shock slowely looking back, with a surprised look on his face, a girl with pastle pink hair and a grey jacket, and a red skirt told him in a low tone: "Um my- um um.. I mean I got distracted about the- because uh, of your mutteting.. And I wasted about- I mean my tickets have gone to waste.. And- its distracting..can you stop muttering?- please?" she hesitated at first but akwardly, took a step back. Probably expecting Ink to get mad.

Ink blinked a few times, quicker and quicker until he finally prossesed what she had said, in an quick an akward tone he yelled: "YES! Sure Yes!! I'll just go!"

"Thanks!" The young girl said. Before Ink left she said one last thing that catched his attention;: "Are you going to cosplay somewhere?..." she looked with a puzzled expression

Ink took a few moments to process this, he replied with delay "O-oh! Y-YES!" Ink hesitated to tell her that he was actually the protector of all Aus.

Ink left the arcade, which he wonderd why was he in there anyways. He shoved the thought aside and jogged along, he thought hard about what happened and tried to find a soloution..

"Thats it! The problem is-" Ink flinched, quickly looking back, when he saw a spiteful face tap him on his shoulder, "Oh great you might be the partner of Frisks other. " Ink casually replied.

"Hi Hi Hi sans, or Underfell Sans.'' Ink said, waving slowley at him noticing what he did and probably he didnt know or understand ANYTHING he was talking about.

"erm.. Hi.... " He replied. With a puzzled expression, which he shook off (Hey that ryhmes! ) He asked Ink casually like how he would talk to a random stranger.

1. Beat them
2. Ask them
3. Wave goodbye.

Sans plainly looked at Ink's face until his fist rose and almost hit Ink (Ink dodged. )

"Woaah- wait hold on!" Ink flinched, he shook his hands repeatedly as he yelled: "NO WAIT JUST ASK ME-"

But he didn't finsh everything. Sans already pinned Ink to the ground with his foot on his chest as he made sure he woudn't escape.

"Wheres the nearest hotel?" He asked kindly, actually preeety sounding innocent. But Underfells won't really do that... Expet Frisk.

"Jadien.. Hotels? In that street.  "Ink pointed to the street, which Sans looked and followed.

********

IM TIRED. Its 1:39 am im tired.

I guess ill continue dis tommarow

Spoliers?:
''Mustard
Ketchup and...''

"Smoke. "

-

SO IM TIRED SO I WONT RELALY USE CAPS BEXAUSS RADIOACTIVE STIFF HIT MAH FACE BC S THIS PHENE

SO SEE YOU NEXT TIME! Chuckle. Hu kel

BYE