T R I C K-T O C K

HELLO!! Sorry for not updating ;-; but anyways good news!! Go to my conversations board, and ill give u sneak peeks of my newest chapters, books and other stuff! Anyways have fun

Hey.. Smiley trashbag" flowey growled.
"whaat do you want now"
"I did that On purpuse so you and ur girlfriend"

Sans was puzzeld. He couldnt
Process this.

Frisk entererd the room where sans and flowey were.

"you seem to be having fun. " frisk chuckled.

Frisk paced around the room with her hand on her chin.

"What are you doing" the skeleton asked polietly.

Frisk stoped paceing and looked at the skeleton.

"Well you see.. This guy, wanted to go out with me. " frisk chuckled and placed her hand on her mouth.

"He what?" sans was shocked. He was clearly already wating for a new relationship.. To be honest he really Liked her... But he already lined for frisk..

"He's gonna have a bad time" sans mumbled.

"What?" frisk looked at sans with a puzzeld expression. She tillted her head.

"Yeah yeah.. The trashbag always does werid and stupid sruff" flowey rased an eyebrow (if flowers have eyebrow...)

Frisk looked and flowey
"Hey whys everything so..." frisk paused. She looked at sans his magic well, lit up his boney fingers pointing at flowey. Flowey gulped.. Sans chuckled lightly
"What? Why did you do that" frisk was more confused. She really doesnt know what to do... She doesnt quite get sans...

"HES TRYING TO SCARE- i mean woah.. Sans better slow down there eh?"

----1:23 pm-----

"Ergh im so confuesed. Sans is just so ... Confuesing.. I mean when there are moments of slience its just so.. UgH! The rage. " frisk paced around the room. She started overreacting and yelling.. She placed her fingers in her amburn hair, combing it stressfully. She started stuttering and going crazy over one thing.

"FRISK..." she paused
"Get a hold... GET A HOLD OF YOURSELF. " She shouted.

Frisk continued paceing back and forth speaking to herself.
"Hm.. Maybe i shouldent have mentioned the Guy to sans. "

But suddenly a flash of white came out of nowhere. At last it stopped and a short well kinda, 5ft girl steped closer. She had a bun on and a gray jacket. She wore blue pjama pants and gray stockings. She was holding a pink cellphone and looking up to see frisk.

"OMG ITS FRISK!" she screamed

"who are... You?" frisk tilted her head.
"Lets just say im your BIGGEST FAN! Like the fandom loves you sooo much and-" she paused. She looked at frisk and took a deep breath.

"I HAVE SOOOO MANY QUESTIONS TO TELL! OR SAY CAUSE IM TOTS REALLY OVERREACTIMG!!!" she started squeeling.

Frisk gulped and coverd her mouth. She chuckled lightly and looked at her fan.

"Gee.. When do we start? Uh.. Kid?"
"I prefer- yeah kid is good. But yeah I HAVE SOOO MUCH EXPLAINIMG TO DO AND LIKE GOLLY I MADE IT I DIDNT KNOW LIKE YOU COULD GO INSIDE WATTAPAD I CAME HERE TO READ SOME FANFICTION AND-" frisk cutted the fan: "What a what now?" frisk tilted her head and rubbed her eyes.

"WELL.. Never mind i just wanted to give you a warning from the fandom..." she whisperd.  She peeked around to see if somebody was arround. She lead frisk upsairs and held her hands.

"Frisk i dont have much time, but.." she paused.

"Random encounters of people i mean us, fans... Will appear at random times.. Well technically the timeline BROKE. So now people who are actually looking at you can enter your world. "

Frisk started to gulp and wonder., she looked at the fan and a nervous chuckle escaped from her mouth.

"Frisk you must listen.. Your world is at STEAK. Huh see what i did there? A-anyway" she continued.
"Try not to do anything... Well stupid. Cause your gonna summon us and itl be a totall bummer. I mean its fun and all but.. Painfull to enter your world"

Frisk rubbed her eyes.
"You mean.. Timelines? I can enter random timelines?!" frisk gasped

"Yes.. But please-"
"What will happen to MY timeline? Will i be okay?" frisk stutterd.

"Frisk whatever you do.. DONT ACTIVATE YOUR SOUL"

"W-what?" she shruged.
"Please DONT! Or else you, or me or the Fandom might go to different timelines! And its complicated really. "

Before frisks Very eyes she was gone.

An explotion that was techincally light , exploaded.

Frisk gulped. She started running downstairs. She taught that, its too werid and she lives in a normal timeline, she started to hold he breath.

"What if this timeline... Well, gets broken...?" she started to breath slowley.

She was determind to SAVE her timeline. She doesnt know how she activates her soul.. But she shrugs it off.

OKAY THATS THE END FOR NOW! Im writing agian after i get snacks lol.. Cu later

Be sure to checkout the conversations board to see updates on this book!