A promise is a promise.

SASNS POV

"Uh.. What have I done"
"Damn.. That demonic demon child..- How'll I ever return Frisk now?" I paused for a moment, sitting next to a fountain and reflecting on what i've done.

How can this happen
Why did I let this happen?

The fact just made me so fustrated and oh, I hate fustration so much.

Shit. I must get her back, somehow..

People are asking where is the princess?

Frisk, a kind and gentle girl, so fraglie to even put down; a girl with the kindest heart, and soul.. But sometimes she's not that innocent.

Frisk often 'plays' with me.

And.. Shes mostly like that.

I scrach the back of my neck as I ponderd for a souloution.

"Since I got kicked out by Ink.. (Just because of some.damn shipping war) I guess I can't go back.''

Some thoughts bounced around my head as I was so distracted by my fears that I didn't notice anyone infront of me.

"Whats about Ink?" A gruff and femanime, girl with a jacket (which looked like one of the sanses.. Yeah it was that mean one.. Erm I guess. ) She wore a black choker with a star charm, and a striped tee shirt with black red black red stripes.

She was just wearing plain old brown shorts and black leather boots.

"..What the heck- are you another version of Frisk- I mean an AU?" I curiously looked up to the girl who scrached the back of her head, as slience broke out.

"Well.. Yeah, and-Its a long story. I just need to get out of this damn' junkyard. " She scoffed, as her cream brown hair bounced.

"What? You wanna get back to your sans?" I teased. After all the information I got, I can finally use it.

"What- boo- I mean that BONEHEAD!"
She paused, "I don't need that damn bonehead in his tall brother thing. " she scoffed.

"Then.. What will you do now?" I continued, honestly I was so exited for her expression.

Her anger broke into shock, as sweat started rolling down her forhead, and made her flinch as she said the first thing that came into her mind.

"F-find my way back home!" She grumbled.

"Woah, kid.. Are you sure? Do you know? Caus' I got a friend-"

Frisk was doing silly expressions and mocking my words, as she tounged out to me.

"pfft what?" She stopped, as she looked at me with sarcastic eyes. Her red crimsion eyes mixed with brown made a very unique colour.

"...Um I was asking if you needed help getting back home. "

"Oh.. So thats what you were muttering about. Damn, bonehead. You could have told me" She raised a brow as Her smirk grew.

"I just told you-" God how I want to punch this kid. "Yeah I heard you mutter.. Your voice was all, mutter mutter, mutter, mutter, bla bla bla bla blaaa bla bla-" She continued.

I gave her that 'whatever just leave me alone' look.

"..Hey!! Can you hear me?" She shook hands around, she grumbled as she waited for my responce.

"...What? Oh sorry I just heard you mutter. " I gave a big smirk, proud of what I did.

"Ok.. Whatever..." She growled, and flinched, blush dusted her cheeks- Wait what?

She turned away from me, and.. I guess she was.. Erm.. Uh yeah.

No no no, no jumping to stupid conclusions.

"..Just help me get home.. Please?" The word please rang in my mind as I continued with a casual look, "Sure. Kid."

A more visable tone of blush spread her cheeks, as she walked with her arms crossed, and lips pouted.

"Hey kid, I can call my friend, they have some kinda.. Portal system."

"Portal system?"

"Yeah.. Its weird, but they use it.."I started up a conversaition, quite raising up the mood.

I grabbed my phone and quickly dialed a number.

"Heyy.. Blue.. Is Ink still mad at me?"

"Oh? Ink.. He's not. "

"Are you sure he's not CROSS with me?"

"AWHA SANS!"

----------

The "Other" Frisk kept glancing at me repetedly, and I started to get curious, I guess a bit curious that I would really want to ask. I raised a brow, instead.

"Okay.. What did he say?" Frisk Glanced at me curiously, as she eagerly waited for a reply.

"kay' so.. Ink said that he would be getting us somewhere.. In a hotel, I guess.-- Now I know its weird but, just bear with me. " I broke out the news to this other Frisk, it sounds kinda werid but I have other things to do.

"Well I g-guess that would be fine. A-any specific hotel we should go to?"

"We? No, no no. You. I gotta run some errands.. And find somebody special. "

"A-Ah okay. "

"And you're going to Jadien Hotels??"
"Well Ink said here in the text.. So um yeah. " I paused. 0
"Can you show me where it is?" Frisk scrached the back of her head.

****

GELLO, MEEXKR
AHHHAHA MY PONE OS BR KEN SOK
GUYS.

UM THINK OF OTHER FRISK AS
OSANA-NAMJJI.

DONT ASK ME WHY BUT

yoULL FIND OUT SOON.

SPOILERS:

OTHER FRASK WILL BE LIKE ''yu remind me of my senpai'' and normal frisk will be like ''WTF SANS IS MINE YU LITTL SHIT  AND THEN THEY FIHT DEN SANS IS LIEK "which one of u biches is da real frisk"

THAT IS ALL

tsuki no namae de wa watashi wa anata o shobatsu shi nakere ba nara nai!!!!

BYEee!!