M e e t i n g

"Hum~ Hum~" Frisk said as she slit her phone into her pocket as she casually walked, like nothing happened.

The distance, sans was kicking rocks with a shameful grin on his face.. The thought of failour echoed in his mind.

"Hey sans!" Frisk waved at the skeleton who trembled when he saw her.

"...Frisk? Is that you? Is it really you?!" Sans gasped and held his breath, as his tears flowed and hugged frisk.

"Hey sans!"

Afterall.. It was fake. Sans narrowed his eyes as he saw the hologram of Frisk infront of his very own eyes.

His magic started flowing as he smashed the fake one with a gaster blaster.

"Oh what a shame! You thought it was real. " black particles started recolecting and forming a beam, came out his rival.

"Haha! You iDoIt" She mocked him with laughs and tears, she pulled out her red knife which glowed a very vibrant red.

"...Kid" Sans narrowed his eyes at his rival as his grin grew with amusment and.. Plesure.

"You were even DuMB enOuGh To BeliEve ThAt!"

"SHUT THE FUCK UP YOU LITTLE SHIT."

As soon as she knew it, gaster blasters all around her blasted on her mockin laughter.

Smoke was all left, as sans growled.

"Hah! Now whos the little SHIT now?" She mocked once agian with her knife without a scrach. Her crimson eyes showed no mercy.

"GET OUT OF MY WAY, OR ILL KILL YOU." Chara pointed her knife at the skeleton who raised an eyebrow at the human.

"WELL, ILL GIVE YOU A DEAL If you MoVe then I'll Spare you but if not then you AnD Evryone else will SUFFER. " Charas innocent giggle echoed

"Even.. Papyrus?" Sans paused for a moment, thinking at his actions

"E••®®O® EvEn Papyrus what do ya••••• aayysay? You're cho----ice teehee~ "

"...Its a deal. "

!"!!""''|••√•Wise ChOice. """

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Chara dissapeard as sans fell from faintness.

.....

...

"Shit. "

*****

Um i added swearing. Sorry if you hate it. But um sorry.

Uh anyways! The credit goes to franstastic at frans amino! Hahaha im franstastic xD so crsdit goes to me!!!