B r o k e n

THIRD PERSON P.O.V

"Ugh, I am so bored." Sans said blankly, he sat with his blue phone on his hand.

"Wha'cha doin' sans?" Genral Fangirl(LOL THATS WEIRD TO SAY) scooted near Sans looking over his shoulder

"Dude. Who is F7H3Flower?" She lightly chuckled.

"I dunno. They started messaging me, see?"

Sans lended his phone to her and she began reading.

F7H3Flower: O m G!
Notsans: what?
F7H3Flower: I thought you liked frisk?

Notsans: what?!

F7H3Flower: come on, your cheating on her feelings right??

Notsans: No i'm not.

F7H3Flower: Don't deny it sucker! Ur with a girl rite now!

F7H3Flower: OMG

F7H3Flower: Your letting her read this conversation you smiley trashbag!!

Notsans: OMG STOP WERE JUST FRIENDS! Im helPing sans achevie his love 4 frisk you idiot!

"HEY! Give my phone back!" Sans exlaimed.

"NO! This idiot is saying stuff about me! " She replied.

F7H3Flower: Omg just admit it!! I can see you guys talking on a fricking bench!

Notsans: shut up u prick!!! Who are you anyways!?

"What is F7H3 saying?" Sans asks.
She ignores sans and Types angrily.

"WELL HECK! IM THE ONLY ONE WHOS TRYING TO ENCOURAGE FRANS TO HAPPEN IN THIS BOOK BUT NOO ITS NOT—"

"What is 'frans'?" Sans scraches his head in bewildment. Genral looks at him with a cringed look in her face, she scoffed "What?" Sans lightly chuckled.

"Oh.. Theres so much to teach you." She smiled.

Sans smiled back, but was puzzled.

"Sans?"

A familar voice spoke which caught Sans senses.

Frisk.

"Oh, Frisk" Sans said blankly.

Frisk stares in shock,"Frisk its not what it looks like!" Genral blurted out.

Sans, who was in bewildment, watches in awe.

Tears started forming in Frisk's eye, and started flowing down.

"Frisk! R-Remember me?! We met before! And- we-we arent doing anything serious!!" Genral waves her hands. Sweat beads start forming on sans forhead as he continued on watching.

"N—no.. I get it.." Frisk wipes away her tears and tries to smile, but fails. Sans stands up and runs to Frisk.

"Frisk.. What are you thinkin?" Sans holds Frisk's shoulders tightly.

"No! I-I get it..! I'll just leave. "

"Frisk! Listen to yourself!" Sans exlaims, he shakes Frisk lightly.

Sans trails his hands on her waist and pulls her close.

For a hug.

Frisk struggles to escape his grasp. Sans hugs her even tighter.

"What.. Are you-" frisk stutters as sans wipes her clear tears away.

"Sorry guys.. Hehehhehheh I'll just leave." Genral chuckled, she quickly left from a really black empty void of nothing.

"Aw geez kid, " Sans paused, scraching the back of his head. "Stop crying.." Sans smiled.

"...m" Frisk stayed slient and fidgeted with her fingers, "Ah, your 'kay now, so.. Please" Sans gently stroked Frisk's vibrant brown hair that reflected golden strieks in the sun.

"Don't cry.. I hate seeing you like that, y'know?"

"...........hah...." Frisk paused silently, "sorry.. For the misunderstanding, sans. " She spoke.

Sans raised his pointer and middle fingers and warmly smiled, "No problem kid." He chuckled

"Sorry.. About that, But— I trust you, sans. " Frisk smiled.
"and.. I love you too.. " She murmured under her breath. Her smooth silky hair that you'd want to stroke it, the feeling was gentle. Just like her.

Her hair coverd her red face, which hid well.

"I trust you too. " Sans replied. Now this was a lie, Frisk knew in fact that Sans may think she will reset all of a sudden.

Hehe, Frisk chuckled to herself.

Shoving that aside her thoughts, "Anyways, I came to you to tell you something." She rememberd.

"Oh?"

"Yeah.. Um.. Its an invetation to.. Um somewhe— a party actually.. Uh.. I wanted you to come, since.. Well.. I—"

"Sure, that sounds fun, kiddo. " Sans replied.

"Really...? Well um.. Th-Thats great but I haven't told you everything.. Y-yet uhh.. Um.. A-Asriel invited you over, he said that it would be a great way to um.. Get to know you better. " She stutterd.

"I see. " Sans ponderd. "But.. Um I heard that you talked once? A-alphys said actually.."

"She told you? What did she say?!" Sans exlaimed, wanting the answer immedietly.

"I actually didn't listen.. Hehehe" she chuckled.

Sans sighed in relife.

"But um, its uh Asriel is expecting you.. And me... Actually its just a private meeting, i dunno why. He say's its really important than my ambassador duties. "

Frisk thought, she placed her pointer finger on her chin, pondering on what else she needed to say.

"Oh right. Meet us at uh.. The mtt resort back at ebott, I know you dont want to go back down there but.. Hehe.. It starts at tommorow at 4. "

"Yeah. Okay, see you there kid. " Sans stopped and tellaported quickly.

"and an important thin— huh? Where'd you go?" Frisk paused in confusion.

**********

AHHH CRASHES CRASHES AND ERROS. ERRORS.

IM REALLY DONE WITH THIS CRASHES I JSOSHSKSKWOXHSKSJSMDJZSSJSKSOAKSLSSKKKA

but no spoliers