Chapter 4: Abs

You screamed, slapping your hand across your eyes as you throw a pillow towards where you saw him last with your free hand.

You didn't expect him to walk in, looking like that.

Oh hell no.

"Park freaking Jimin! What the heck do you think you're doing!"

Jimin, who was taken aback by your sudden screaming, started laughing, hysterically.

"Yo-You haven't... seen abs before?" He manages to let out between laughs.

"Of-Of course I have. It's just, m-my eyes have been blinded. What do you take me for? A-An innocent child?"

Which is true in one case.

You have seen abs before; in movies, TV shows, ads etc. But you would never have imagined that you'd see them in your house, in your own bedroom as a matter of fact.

"Blinded by what? How sexy they are?"

You peak behind your fingers to see if he had a shirt back on, which he did not so you closed your eyes again.

But, you manage to see the smug look painted across his face as his dark orbs rested on your heated figure.

As if he were close to pouncing on you at any moment.

No, Y/N. You will not lose to Park Jimin. Even if it means ruining your eyes' innocence.

You remove your hand from your eyes to stare back into Jimin's own eyes, pursing your lips into a fake smile, "They aren't very well defined, if I'm being completely honest. There isn't anything special about your abs."

Jimin's mouth hangs open, he couldn't believe you just said that. You just insulted his abs.

"How dare you. I'll have you know you won't find any other person having as perfect buns as me," he retorts.

You opened your mouth to say something but refrained from actually saying it, in which case you thought he might actually just rip your soul out.

"You wouldn't happen to have any spare shirts that you could possibly lend me, would you?" He asked, a completely different, softer demeanor taking over.

King of duality, I tell you.

"Yep, why?" You ask, curious as to why he wants a shirt all of a sudden.

"I spilled some juice on my school shirt, so I have nothing to wear," he clarifys.

A smirk spreads across his lips, putting you under his dark gaze again, "Unless, of course, the princess requests for the peasant to stay shirtless, to be blessed with a view like this."

You, obviously not impressed by the act, shoot daggers his way, "You wish."

The raven-haired boy simply shrugs, seemingly complacent, "Your loss."

You sigh loudly, which causes Jimin to giggle, and continue to answer his question from before, "Down the hall, the room at the very end on the left. It's my brother's room but he doesn't necessarily live here anymore. So, you can borrow one of his T-shirts."

Jimin nods and dashes off, leaving you alone. You stand up, wincing at the pressure being applied to your wound before limping your way towards the bathroom.

After washing up and drying your body with a towel, you slip into a black graphic, oversized T-shirt, and black leggings, before walking out the door.

You wait a few minutes by your bed for Jimin, but he didn't come.