Chapter 12: Happy

Throughout the remaining days of the week, you were the happiest you had ever been.

You were in a relationship.

A relationship with Jimin, whom you had grown to care and love a lot.

Someone you had never known you'd grow so close to.

But you were happy.

And so was Tzuyu.

She told you of what happened to her after you had left the party.

Namjoon, the platinum-blonde haired boy who had arrived the same day as Jimin, had asked for her hand to dance.

It led to the pair growing extremely close, and well, almost on the way to a relationship.

You both squealed in your seats, not able to believe this happening in either of your lives.

It was currently lunch time as you and Tzuyu were seated in the classroom.

Jimin had excused himself as he went to hang with friends.

As he reached his locker, a couple of hands slapped his back as voices boomed out, "Yah, congratulations man! Park Jimin, getting into it with another girl."

He turned around, facing his group of friends - Namjoon, Seokjin, Hoseok, and Yoongi.

When Jimin didn't respond to their comment but instead gave them a straight face, they grew worried, exchanging glances between themselves.

Hoseok speaks up, "What's wrong?"

"There's nothing to congratulate me for. I don't want to do this, you guys know this. I don't want to do it with her. You guys know how much I hate this, and to think I've actually started falling for her," Jimin scoffs painfully, looking down.

"Why don't you just back out?" Jin asked, his eyebrows knitted in concern.

"You know how he is," Jimin replies, biting his bottom lip slightly as he starts thinking of you, "He won't let me. Not without someone getting hurt."

They nod in unison, pursing their lips as the atmosphere grew tensed.

"Well," Namjoon exchanges a sad smile with said raven-haired boy, "I wish you luck, Jimin. I know how much you've started growing accustomed to her. I hope the both of you make it out unscathed."

With that, they walk away leaving Jimin to his thoughts.

How was he supposed to make it out unscathed when, in the end, he knew you'd get hurt no matter what?

. . .

The weekend had gone by in a flash, with you spending most of your time laying in the park, under the blossoms with Jimin.

It was like a new love story blooming, so the two of you found it perfect to sit under them for your first date.

As Monday arrives, you walk to school, glancing at your phone case once in a while due to the picture you had behind it.