Chapter 28: Sunset

Jimin sighed, crashing on to Namjoon's bed as he started thinking about what you said.

"What's up?" The older boy asked, plopping himself down on the other bed while eyeing the younger one sprawled across his bed.

"What was I like? With Y/N?" Jimin sat up from his original position, "Because I don't remember anything I've done with her, and it's eating me up inside. I feel like I should, that those memories are so important. But no matter how hard I try, it seems to be slipping further away and just leaves me with a headache."

Namjoon chimes in, "Well they are very important memories. But don't force yourself to remember, let them come back naturally."

"What if it takes weeks? Maybe even months or years to be able to fully remember the time I spent with her? What if she gets tired of me not being able to remember and leaves?" He hung his head low, his fingers sliding across the nape of his neck.

"Trust me," Namjoon smiles, "She's gonna wait for you."

He stands up and takes a seat next to Jimin, patting his back, "Don't hang too much on those past memories, they'll come when the time is right. So while then, why don't you create new memories with her?"

Jimin has no other response other than slowly being able to nod his head to the older one's words, letting it sink in. But he was still afraid.

. . .

"This is nice," you exhale, staring up at the sky as the sun slowly sets over the horizon, "I feel like we rarely get to spend time like this with each other anymore."

"Cuz we got some fine ass men in our life now," Tzuyu chimes and you couldn't help but laugh at her words.

"True."

You both exhale simultaneously, soaking in the calm atmosphere, letting it relax you as the warm breeze passes around you.

"We should do a double date sometime," Tzuyu spoke up, "Namjoon, me, you and Jimin."

"You do realize that Jimin and I aren't actually a couple yet," you let out.

You both did like each other, it was very obvious. Yet neither of you made the move to ask each other out yet.

Maybe because somewhere deep inside, you were scared. Scared that there may yet be another twist gradually unfolding in your life.

And if you ever started going out with him again, it all could come crashing down you.

Tzuyu furrowed her brows at you, "I thought you guys would've asked each other out while you were in your cabin?"

You purse your lips and shake your head, "Nope."

"Do we need to set up a special scene for it to happen?"

You giggle, "Thanks Tzuyu, but maybe not right now. Let's just.." you pause, your eyes settling on the sky, "Let's just wait for now, take it slow and easy."

Tzuyu smiles slightly, resting her head against your shoulder as silence surrounds you other than the sounds of the waves crashing.

The sun was now almost gone, part of the sky now darkening as remnants of the sun slowly disappeared.

. . .

After dinner, all the students huddled around the teachers as they explained to you all the schedule for the next few days.

"Tomorrow the activities will be between beach volleyball and swimming in the sea! Then, the day after will be whatever you want to do! If you want to swim again, or play some more games, or exploring the woods. Stay on the directed path if you wish to explore the woods! We will remind you again! But for now, it's getting late so head back to your cabins, everyone. We'll see you all tomorrow!"

And with that, everyone rushed back to their cabins. Once you were in your cabin, you take all your toiletries, towel, and PJs before walking into the bathroom for a shower.

Once you were finished, you walked back out and see Jimin sprawled across his bed, completely knocked out.

You giggle to yourself before walking towards him, shaking him, "Hey Jimin."

He groans, "Hm?"

"Take a shower before sleeping," he groans once again before getting up, heading straight to the bathroom.

You sigh before getting into your bed. Before long, your eyes grew heavier and heavier until you could no longer keep them open.

. . .

"Hey, wake up," you hear someone calling.

"5 more minutes," you mumble, your eyes still closed.

They giggle, "Wake up, sleepyhead. The teachers are calling for everyone."

Your eyes shot open and your vision was filled with Jimin who was laying next to you on the bed, smiling at you, "Good morning."

"What are you doing on my bed?" You smile, sitting up.

"I slept beside you last night," he states and you stare at him.

"What?"

"Yeah, you cuddled me and everything," he exclaims and wrapped his arms around himself in a cuddling motion.

You felt your face slightly heating up, "You're joking."

"Now why would I joke about this?" He pouts.

Knock! Knock!

"Y/N! It's Tzuyu! It's time for breakfast!"

"Coming!" You shout back and hurriedly get out of bed.

"I'm sorry if I cuddled you too much last night," you apologize to Jimin. He just smiles brightly in return, "Don't be, I didn't mind."

. . .

Edited

A/N: This was a bit short, so I apologize for that. And also I sincerely apologize for not updating for a very very long time, it's been like a over year since I've written anything, to be honest.

And writer's block actually really suck. I don't know, I just never got the inspiration to do something and it was literally eating at me.

So I am very sorry about that, I hope you guys forgive me. This was kind of rushed, if I'm being honest, hence why it might suck, but I just had to get something out for you.

I don't know when the next chapter will come, but I really hope it'll be soon.

My 20th birthday is coming tho! In like 9 days!! God, I don't want to officially be an adult T_T

- Nabi