Chapter 25: Plan

Jimin wandered through the hallways like a lost puppy, searching desperately for his homeroom that you had told him about.

"Jimin!" A shrieking voice suddenly pierced the air causing Jimin to jump slightly as he turned around to face the owner of the voice.

A long, brown haired girl ran towards him, wrapping her arms tightly around him as the impact caused him to stumble a few steps back.

He laughed nervously, trying to squeeze himself out of her grasp as it was becoming uncomfortable, "Uhm, wh-who are you?"

She broke her grip around him and stared dead straight into his eyes.

Jimin felt somewhat intimidated by her very gaze as she seemed offended somehow.

She seemed like a bully from what Jimin could currently make out from just her appearance - face caked with makeup, hair styled, short skirt and an unbuttoned white shirt to probably seduce others.

A playful glint flitted across her eyes and this did not go unnoticed by Jimin.

She pouted slightly, "Oppa, you don't remember me?"

Jimin almost gagged at the sight of her trying to do aegyo.

Suddenly, she leaned in close, trying to reveal her cleavage but Jimin looked away, "I'm your girlfriend."

His eyes almost popped out of their sockets as he stared at her in disbelief, "What?"

"I see you're having trouble finding your classroom, I'll help you, Oppa," she latched onto his arm, leading him down the hall, all the while pressing her body up against him everytime he tried to move away.

As they entered a classroom, as soon as Jimin's eyes landed on you, he practically begged for you to get the girl off him and to get her to go away, because he did not believe she was his girlfriend one bit.

You seemed to get the hint as you stood up alongside Tzuyu, glaring at the girl who was not letting go of him.

"What do you think you're doing, Hyerim?" You question, boring holes into the girl's face.

"I'm holding my boyfriend, Y/N," she smugly smiled at you which caused Tzuyu to get riled up as she was just about to bulldozer the girl over, but you stopped her.

"As far as I remember, he was never dating you. You only ever leeched on to him because you were desperate. You were never his girlfriend, and he was never your boyfriend. So don't go about getting any ideas of a relationship with him just because he's lost his memories. He still doesn't like you, and you should get back into reality and leave him alone. He likes someone else. Now goodbye, Hyerim," you flash her a fake smile.

She grumbles something under her breath before stomping off.

"Good one," Tzuyu holds her hand up and you slap it.

"Thank you, Y/N. You're a life saver," Jimin breathed a sigh of relief.

"I-It's no problem, just saying the truth," you smile slightly before sitting down at your desk.

Jimin remembered that you mentioned him sitting next to you, so he made his way over, sitting down beside you, "That was the truth?"

You nod, "Yeah."

"So, who do I like?" He seemed eager as he leaned closer to you for your response.

You choked on your saliva as your eyes widened by a fraction as you mentally face palm yourself.

You just had to say that, didn't you?

Tzuyu snickers behind you and you flash her a glare.