Chapter 32: Closer

(UNEDITED)

(Y/N's POV)

I walked out of the shower with a towel slung over my shoulder, wearing just a black oversized shirt. Nothing else on. I hung the towel over a wooden chair. Just then, I heard some shuffling. I looked around the room, with my heart beating out of my chest.

There was no one but me, in the room. I managed to shrug off the thought and walked towards my bed to get some sleep. I'm very lazy person so I sleep a lot. Suddenly, I was spun around and pushed onto the bed. It was only then that I saw who it was.

Jimin. How the hell did he get in here? He pinned my hands on either side of my head and hovered his body above mine. He licked his lips and looked into my eyes seductively. Jimin smirked, "You can't escape from me that easily, baby girl". He moved his lips to my ear and whispered, "And I know that you are not wearing anything underneath".

Heat rose up to my cheeks, and I shuddered because of his breath. Not this again. He looked back at me and his face started closing the gap between mine. As soon as our lips were about to connect, Jimin backed away, groaning while holding his head.

I shot up worriedly, "Jimin, are you alright?" He just nodded, "Yeah, I'm fine. Just some sudden pain in my head. I think I'll go outside for some fresh air". With that, he walked out. I sighed as I laid back down, thinking about what just happened before drifting off to sleep.

(Jimin's POV)

I don't know what just happened. I don't know why my head started aching all of a sudden. I mean, like, I was completely fine before. When I was treading back to the beach, the teacher announced lunch.

(After lunch)

As soon as we all finished eating lunch, everyone including me, ran back to the beach and started playing again. Y/N didn't come. Thinking that she must be sleeping, I didn't disturb her.

(8pm)

A couple hours back, we had moved away from the beach and now, we were just mucking around. The teachers, once again, announced, "DINNER'S READY!" The students filed away towards the table because they were starving, including myself.

(After dinner) Once we finished, Y/N still hadn't come. I trotted back to the cabin and saw her sleeping peacefully. I chuckled at her cuteness. I lightly shook her, "Hey, Y/N, don't you want to eat?" She groaned and turned around, facing me.

Still sleeping though. I tried to wake her up again. It ended up in total failure. Instead, she pulled my arm, making me crash onto the bed with her. She hugged my neck, our cheeks against each others.

Enjoying what she was doing, I smiled as I wrapped my arms around her waist and pulled her closer. I wish we can stay like this forever. It would let us have a chance to be closer. Not long after, I drifted off to sleep in that position.

A/N: Hey guys. How do you like this chapter? Thank you for all the supportive comments you guys posted on the last chapter. Still, don't worry about me. I'll be absolutely fine. I hope. Thank you to

FlappyPanda229, Kavindya14, drama__llamas , squiggle_lovegood , ddaehyun , and Existence_crisis . Thank you so much for commenting and worrying, but I'll be fine. Anyways new chapter. Enjoy.