Chapter 27: Cabin mates

"Everyone please place your belongings in the compartment below the bus! And say yes or here when I call out your name for roll call! I need to make sure everyone is here!" Ms. Choi sighs heavily at the end of her sentence as she proceeds to call out everyone's names.

You and Tzuyu stood beside her, assisting her in checking whose present as a lot of them couldn't be bothered answering her as they fooled around.

"Jimin!" She called out but no response came.

That's weird.

Furrowing your eyebrows, you attempt to stand on your toes, hoping to catch a glimpse of Jimin.

"Hi," you gasp heavily, spinning around as you meet a cheeky smiling Jimin.

"Don't scare me like that," you smack his chest as he lets out a hearty laugh.

"I'm here, Ms. Choi," he proceeded to answer her call before locking eyes with you.

"What?" You mumble, feeling yourself warm under his gaze.

"You look pretty."

"I look like this everyday, what are you going on about?"

"I disagree," he continues, "You become prettier everyday."

Your eyes widen a fraction as you avoid eye contact with him.

"Oh my god," Tzuyu groans, "Just date already."

You smack her arm, dragging her along with you into the bus as Ms. Choi called for everyone to take a seat.

"What was that for?" She pouts, taking a seat next to the window.

You shuffle in, sitting beside her, "You just had to say that, didn't you?"

"Of course," she agrees, "You guys are literally flirting with each other in front of everyone, yet not one of you has made a move to progress your relationship to the next level. This back and forth is killing me. Literally, just date."

You sigh, shaking your head as your eyes wander over to Jimin who took a seat a few rows ahead of the one opposite you.

Then, they narrow on the figure who literally leapt over everyone to take a seat beside him.

Hyerim.

You could see the disgusting smile she had planted on her face as she scooted closer to Jimin, almost sitting on him.

"I'm gonna kill her," you speak through gritted teeth, about to get up until Tzuyu held you back.

"Not now, Y/N. Wait for the perfect time, I'll help you hide the body too."

Your eyes burn holes into the back of Hyerim's head the entire bus ride.

You almost ruin the squishie Tzuyu had given you to calm down.

. . .

Stretching and groaning, everyone slowly gets off the bus, grabbing their belongings as they gather in a spot in front of the cabins.

One of the other teachers that came along rushed towards the reception, coming back out a few minutes later.

Entrusting Namjoon with the cabin keys they received, all teachers walked off to find their own cabins.

As Namjoon went around giving out the keys, you glance towards Jimin and see Hyerim clinging onto his arm which Jimin was trying to remove.

You walk over, prying Hyerim away for Jimin, standing between them as you lace your fingers with Jimin's, all the while shooting a smug look towards Hyerim.

Jimin smiles at your actions, pulling you slightly closer to him. As Namjoon came around, he shot you a wink, handing you and Jimin the keys to your shared cabin.

With that, you were off. Once you found your cabin, you opened the door, examining the place as soon as you entered.

With pursed lips, you plop onto one of the single beds you were going to occupy, and it let out a squeak at your action.

You stare at the bed.

Well, this is going to be uncomfortable.

"So, which side of the bed are you going to take?" Jimin spoke up as you focus your attention on him.

"What do you mean? I'm obviously gonna take the bed I'm sitting on."

"No," Jimin is quick with his response, "I meant which side are you taking?"

You give an extremely confused look as you had no idea what the hell he was talking about.

"You're gonna take the left side?"

Still having no idea what he meant, you went along and just nodded to his question.

"Then, I'm taking the right side," he spoke as he walked to the right side of the bed you were sitting on and laid down.

"Hey, go to your own bed," you exclaim, smacking his arm.

"Why would I want to be lonely on that bed, when I have you on this bed?" He smirked, causing you to let out a small gasp.

Standing up with a small smile on your lips, you say, "You're crazy."

But before you could walk away, Jimin clasped your wrist and pulled you on to the bed, which let out a loud squeak at the action.

He snaked his arms around your waist, pulling you close so that there was no space between the both of you.

"You're gonna break the bed," you state.

Jimin licks the corners of his lips, "There's always another way to break the bed."

He leans in, brushing his lips ever so gently against your ear before whispering "And it's a two person activity."

It took a few seconds, but it finally hit you what he was implying at.

Your eyes widen, heat crawling up to your cheeks as you proceed to smack his chest, creating distance between you, "You're so dirty minded."

He only giggles at your reaction, "I'm kidding, I'm kidding."

When you stop, he adds on with the most "innocent" smile ever, "Or am I?"

You only glare at him as you wriggle out of his grasp, "You haven't changed at all."

Jimin furrows his eyebrows in confusion, "What do you mean?"

It then dawned upon you what you had said.

"Uhm, nothing," you chuckle nervously,

"Sorry, gotta go now. Promised to meet Tzuyu. Bye bye."

And with that, you're out the door, sighing as you curse yourself for almost spilling some, if not all, of Jimin's memories with you.

You were the one wanting to take it slow, and yet there you were about to do the complete opposite.

Jimin was left in confusion as to the meaning behind your words.

He sat on the bed, thinking and thinking about what you said.

In the end, he sighed, running his fingers through his hair as he stood up, walking out the door of the cabin in search of Namjoon.

. . .

Edited

A/N: Hey my beautiful peeps. Sorry I went on an unofficial hiatus.

I didn't have the motivation to write, my mind was blank everytime I stared at the page on my screen, so I put it off.

And I'm sorry if this edited chapter wasn't quite interesting, I'm just getting back into writing, so I'm trying to get the hang of it again.

But what's been up with you guys? Hopefully everything's fine with you. Until next time tho :)

- Nabi