Chapter 30: True

(UNEDITED)

(Next day)

As I woke up, I yawned while stretching my arms to sit up. I rubbed my eyes and shifted my eyes onto Jimin's bed, only to see him not there. I sighed as I got up and changed into a denim shorts and a black crop top. I grabbed my sunhat and walked off to eat breakfast, which was boring old cereal. 

Once I finished, I ran off to the beach, because the others were already there. As as soon as I arrived, I saw everyone already doing their chosen activity. There, in the water, I saw Jimin and Hyerim playing with each other and the rest, happily. Well, who am I to interfere with their life or tell them what to do? 

I couldn't be bothered doing anything, so I just sat down on the sand in a shady area, watching everyone else. After some time, I laid down, looking at the clear blue sky. Next thing you know, I felt a pair of wet arms scoop me up, and started taking me to the water. I looked up at the owner and saw Jimin. 

"Jimin, put me down. Now", I commanded sternly. "No can do, missy", he had a cheeky grin plastered onto his face. Soon, he started merging into the water, along with me. After that, he let me go in the deep part. Well, not really deep, but it was still deep, for me most likely. Good thing I could swim. I frowned as I floated towards Jimin and jumped onto his masculine back, nearly drowning him. 

With that, I started splashing the water onto his face. He struggled to do the same to me, seeing as I was on his back. After my little revenge, I jumped off and ran out of the water, with Jimin following behind. I screamed for my life as I sprinted back to the cabin. As soon as I was inside, I locked the door behind me and leaned against it, panting. 

(Jimin's POV)

As soon as I woke up, I changed into something appropriate for swimming. I looked over at Y/N and saw her still fast asleep. I smiled at her cuteness before leaving the cabin to eat breakfast. Once everyone ate their food, we all started walking towards the beach. 

Just then, I was pulled near the forest by Hyerim. She had a serious look on her face. "O-oppa, I have something to tell you", she said nervously, slightly biting her lower lip, "I-I don't know if you will be happy or not, but... I love someone else... So I'm breaking up with you". It seemed as if she was waiting for me to explode or something. I was shook. 

How many wishes of mine will come true on this trip? "ARE YOU KIDDING ME?!" I practically yelled at the poor girl. She slowly shook her head and I hugged her out of happiness, "Thank you so much. This is the best news I have ever heard in my entire life". I let go of her with a bright smile on my face, "Let's be friends". She looked at me like I was some crazy person the slowly nodded. After that, we walked off to the beach, where everyone was already participating in their chosen activities. Finally, I have a chance of being with Y/N.

A/N: Hello to all my beautiful readers. I haven't updated in a while because it was closed to.the end of the year and we had exams so yeah. We had our prize giving day yesterday, and these 7 girls were performing BTS-21st century girls. I was literally in tears. It was officially the best prize giving day ever. I couldn't stop singing along and dancing and jumping in my seat. My friends were telling me to calm down, but I was just like, "This is the nature of a fangirl. No one can stop it". So guys, enjoy because now, I have no school for 6 weeks. More updating. WOOHOO.