Chapter 26: Camp

Days passed by with Namjoon, Jin, Yoongi and Hoseok trying to urge you on and hang out with Jimin.

Be it sometimes stumbling upon them in the hallway. You'd try to sneak past, but they'd always manage to see your form running away as they call out your name.

You, obviously, wouldn't stop.

Instead, you'd pretend you didn't hear and speed off.

That, unfortunately, couldn't work in class.

So you were stuck sitting next to the raven-haired boy.

And he'd take full advantage of this opportunity - purposely brushing his hand against yours, or staring at you doing your work with a small smile.

This one always got to you tho.

Due to it being spring, almost nearing summer, it'd become really hot some days.

You sat next to a window, so Jimin would lean over, his body merely inches from yours as he opened the window.

And he'd stay in the position for a few seconds before pulling away with a smirk as he continued doing his work.

You, however, could not focus as his action would leave you utterly flustered and a blushing mess.

It felt as if it was all starting over again.

Jimin taking small actions as these to get your attention as you couldn't help but fall for him.

But it was different this time.

He was no longer someone's puppet.

This was Jimin's free will.

And the thought had your heart beating wildly in your chest, the thumping ringing in your ears as your body heats up.

As the bell for lunch time rang, Jimin ran out of the class.

You furrowed your eyebrows at his action as it seemed quite unsual, but you shrug it off as you walk out, towards your locker.

Jimin, on the other hand, stood impatiently in the line centered in the cafeteria, which seemed to not be moving forward at all.

"Come on," he mumbled, tapping his feet on the marble-tiled floor consistently.

He didn't even realize when he had already reached the front of the counter.

The cafeteria lady narrowed her eyes at the boy who was lost in his own world.

"Hey, kid," she snapped her fingers in front of him, which had managed to bring him back into reality, "What do you want?"

Jimin blinked a few times before finally saying his order, "Uh, sorry, two bottles of banana milk please."

The lady turned around, grabbing two bottles of the desired drink and placing them onto the counter.

As soon as Jimin payed, he grabbed the drinks, and rushed out of the cafeteria in search of you.

Just then, his eyes landed on your figure in front of your locker. When he was about to run over, he stopped mid way.

Calm down, Jimin.

Calm, cool composure.

Be chic, you're a sexy man.

Use your charms.

Jimin took a deep breath. He didn't want to scare you away by seeming desperate.

He really liked you.