Chapter 34: Playboy

(UNEDITED)

(Y/N's POV)
"IT MEANS THAT YOU WERE A FUCKING PLAYBOY!" Jimin was shocked with my sudden outburst. I creased my eyebrows. His grip on my wrist loosened, so I took this chance and stormed out of the cabin. 'Why does he always turn out like this?' I though while a tear escaped my eye and rolled down my cheek.

(Jimin's POV)
What the hell just happened? And playboy? What does she mean by that? This is so confusing. This headache is not going to make anything helpful. I placed my fingers on my temples and made circles.

After sometime of thinking and cooling down, I walked out of the cabin towards Namjoon's shack. I knocked on the door and heard some shuffling before the door opened.

Namjoon squinted his eyes, "Ah! This sun is going to kill me one day. Crazy bright thing. Jimin, why are you here? And what time is it?" I slightly chuckled, "I would like the sun to kill you", he sent daggers at me, "Its time for breakfast, and I have to ask you something. I-it's important".

He folded his arms to show he was all ears. I exhaled as I spoke, "Was I a playboy, before I lost my memory?" Namjoon widened his eyes, "W-what? N-no y-you were not. Pssh, who in the world would say that?" "Y/N", I answered inmediately.

"Shit", he cursed under his breath. Namjoon wavered his eyes around, looking like he was thinking of something. "Tell me the truth", I said sternly but softly. He sighed as a gesture of giving up, "Fine. You were a playboy. I don't recall how many times you had broken her heart. But I can recall that it was quite a few".

I widened my eyes. I combed my fingers through my hair in frustration. "Fuck, this can't be happening", I cursed. "Language", he said, "Wait, how do you know that?" "Y/N told me". He smiled, "Let's take a walk through the woods".

He slipped inside of a shirt and dragged me with himself, towards the area he spoke of. I think we were about halfway into the place. We walked, hands in our pockets, not a single word coming out of our mouths. Namjoon parted his lips to say something, but stopped when we heard quiet sobbing.

He slowly, but carefully walked toward the owner. I followed. When we came to a clearing, we halted in our places. There she was, tears running down her cheeks. I walked towards her and gently placed my hand upon her shoulder. She looked at me with her red, puffy eyes as I lightly smiled, "Are you alright?" She creased her eyebrows and shook off my hand, "Leave me alone". With that, she disappeared back to the campsite.