Chapter 36: Recall

(UNEDITED)

(Y/N's POV)
Jimin dragged me inside our cabin and locked the door. "Jimin, What are you doing?" I asked nervously, afraid of what his intentions were. "Shh", he whispered as he wrapped his arms around my waist, and pulled me closer.

His action sent electric waves down my spine and formed butterflies inside my stomach. Even though he's done it many time before, This was the first I ever felt like this. "J-Jim-" before I could even complete my sentence, he placed his lips against mine.

(Jimin's POV)
Her lips felt very familiar,as if I had kissed her before.

(Flashback)
I accidentally bumped into Y/N, causing the hot drink in her hand to spill. Since she was wearing open shoes, the drink scalded her pretty badly.

"I-I'm so sorry, Y/N. Are you alright?" I asked worriedly. "DO YOU THINK I'M ALRIGHT?!" She shouted at me, trying to sooth down the pain. "I-I will take you to the infirmary", I said. She didn't notice when I stood up. I lifted her up by her hands. Then, I slung her right arm around my shoulder, and I snaked my left hand around her waist.
(End of flashback)

I broke the kiss. What was that? Y/N looked down. Next thing you know, I pressed my lips upon hers again.

(Flashback)
"I have an idea", I said, breaking the silence. I stood up from the bench, lifted Y/N up bridal-style, and started walking with her in my arms.
(End of flashback)

Then it all came rushing back like a current. How she stayed at my house the first day because of me, how I scalded her foot, how I kissed that unknown girl, how Y/N ignored me for weeks, how I confessed my fake feelings to her on prom day.

All my memories came back. I broke away, once again, and rested my forehead against hers, with my eyes closed, "...I remember". Y/N looked up at me in confusion. "... I remember... everything".

(Y/N's POV)
I looked up at Jimin in confusion. "... I remember everything", he spoke softly, "All the moments we had,  the memories we made, and... how I broke your heart multiple times. I recall everything". Tears welled up as I looked into his eyes.

He smiled. I crashed my lips against his, wrapping my arms around his neck as he righted his grip around my waist. Minutes passed, and soon, we broke away, lightly panting. Jimin poured, "My memories are back, which is a big thing, and all I get is a kiss? That won't do".

"Fine then", I gave in, "What do you want?" He smirked as he pushed me onto the bed and hovered above me, "Let's finish what we started before".