Chapter 37: Wedding

(UNEDITED)

(1 year later)
(Y/N's POV)
As I gazed at myself in the mirror, the door opened revealing my parents. I stood up and faced them with a smile on my face. They walked up to me and embraced me in a warm hug. We pulled away and they started admiring me.

"My daughter has grown up", Mum's voice cracked, indicating that she was close to breaking down. "We never thought this day would come so soon", Dad said while patting my head. "Daaad", I whined. "What?" He exclaimed, "It's okay to be like this at least once in your lifetime".

I sighed as he spoke up again, "We have a surprise for you". My eyes lit up. Then, the couple slightly yelled, "Come in!" And the door opened. "TAE!" I squealed as I sprinted up to him and embraced him in a huge hug. He chuckled as he struggled to maintain his balance.

But, when he finally did, he wrapped his arms around me as well. I broke away after moments and beamed at him, "It's been long". Tae replied, "Yeah, it has. You look beautiful". "What? Are you implying that I didn't look beautiful before?" He nodded with a cheeky grin plastered upon his face.

I smacked his chest and he giggled. "Kids, break it up. Y/N, it's time," Dad exclaimed, "Oh, and Taehyung? Instead of me, it will be you going up with Y/N". Tae nodded. Mum placed the veil down over my head as I linked arms with Tae.

Two people opened the door and the sound of wedding music hit our ears. "It's gonna be fine. Okay? Don't worry", Tae whispered, assuring me that it would. We slowly walked down the aisle, everyone's eyes on us.

Once we reached the front, Tae let go of my arm and stood behind me. The priest then went on on about some stuff I couldn't be bothered really remembering. "In the name of God, do you, Y/N, take Jimin, to be your husband, to have and to hold from this day forward, for better, for worse, for richer, for poorer, in sickness and in health, to love and to cherish, til death, do you part?"

"I do", I said happily as I bore in to Jimin's eyes. "And do you, Jimin, do you part?" "I do", he replied. "I now pronounce you, husband and wife. You may kiss the bride", the priest backed away. Jimin pulled me closer by grabbing my waist.

Then, he pressed his lips against mine. Everyone in the hall started cheering and clapping as we pulled away. "I see you've been a bad girl", he spoke softly so no one else could hear. Jimin breathed into my ear as he smirked, "I saw what you were doing with Tae earlier... when we reach our house, you will be punished".

A/N: Hello peeps. This is the end of the journey for book 1. I will be writing a book 2 so I will be immersed in that. For now I will place this book at complete until the time when I announce the official release of book 2. Thank you all so much for accompanying me on this amazing quest. You guys really are the best. Thank you to those who have been voting and commenting some really heartwarming things. I love you all so much. Never forget it. OMG I'm in tears right now. Haha. Goodbye.