Chapter 1: Nightmares

You walk down the hallway on October 25th 2017 of Haddonfield High School  leaving after a long day of learning.  "Hey Y/N."  A fimilar voice rang out in the middle of the crowd of screaming teens.  "Hey Y/F/N." "You going to the Halloween Dance next Friday?"  You thought long and hard.  "No."  you shaking your head.  "I have to babysit on that day."  "Bummer".  Y/F/N said.  "Well, see you Monday."  "Bye Y/F/N."  you called out before she/he went out of sight.  You continue to walk home when you thought you saw a dark figure staring at you.  You rub your eyes, and look again, the figure was gone. "Odd".  you thought to yourself.  Once you got home, you dropped your school bag and laptop bag on the floor near the couch and sit there for a few minutes.

After about a half a hour, you get up to get a snack.  You walk to the fridge and pull out milk and cookies.  About on your third cookie, you heard a thud.  You look out your window to see nothing or nobody.  "I must be imagining things."  you thought to yourself, as you continue to eat your snack.

(Time skip to nighttime)
You made dinner for yourself since your family was out and won't be back until November.  You eat dinner of macaroni and cheese and washed the dishes before going upstairs.  You brush your teeth, remove your makeup, wash your face and brush your H/L H/C hair and head to your bedroom.  You change into your F/C T-shirt and F/C shorts and jump in bed.  You plug your phone and computer into their chargers and turn off the lights.  After turning off your alarm, you fall into a deep sleep.

(Dream)
You were in an amusement park with games, concessions and rides.  You walk over to a big roller coaster ride and decided to go on.  You get on the ride and the ride started.  You go into a tunnel and approach a huge hill, and put your arms in the air ready for the coaster to go down really fast.  But something wasn't right.  Once the ride went downhill, your seatbelt comes undone and you are thrown out of the coaster. You scream at the top of your lungs and look down.  The tracks have disappeared; there was nothing.  As you get closer to the end of the now boiling hot tunnel, a dark figure catches you and saves you from falling. "Thank you."  You said out of breath. The figure laughed a menacing laugh and revealed four sharp razors on every finger except the thumb on his right hand.  He raises his hand above his head and you  scream loudly.
(End of dream)

Your POV
You jolted awake from your horrific nightmare and put your hand over your heart. Your heart was pounding like you just ran a marathon.  You clutch your F/C bed sheets and grab your small stuffed Beanie Boo panda Mandy and hug it tightly.  "Oh my God.  It felt so real." You said running your fingers through your hair.  You then decide to go back to sleep since it was 2 in the morning, hoping you won't have another nightmare and encounter the mysterious man in your dream. 

Author's Note:

Me:  Finally done with the first chapter.

Jason:  It's very descriptive.

Me:  Thanks Jason.  *hugs him*

Michael:  *sighs*

Me:  What's wrong, senpai?

Michael:  How come I'm not in the story yet?

Me:  Awww.  * walks over to him on the couch and hugs him and trace circles on his back with my right hand*  You don't come along until later chapters.  You are only there in the shadows.

Freddy:  Because she likes me more than you psychopath. 

Me:  Freddy, be nice.

Freddy:  Why should I?  We all know it's true. 

Me:  No it's not.

Michael:  *thinks to himself* 
*She cares about me.*

Jason:  Alright you two.  We all know that Mia loves us all.

Me:  Exactly.

Freddy:  Whatever.  *stomps away*

Me:  Hope you guys enjoyed my very first chapter.  Don't forget to comment.  Your opinions matter.  Bye.

Michael and Jason:  Bye.