Chapter 17: Pulling Him Into Reality

Author's Note:  I got this image from Freddy vs. Jason.  I wanted to to do a gif where Lori pulled Freddy into reality, but I couldn't find one.  Enjoy!

Still November 6th
(Your POV)
I sway in Michael's arms and hum. I pull away and look into Michael's black eyes. "You know, Michael, there's one way my nightmares one and for all." I said stroking his shoulder. Michael looks at me. "How, princess?" he said. I sigh, knowing he's not going to like my plan. "I'm going to have to fall asleep and bring Freddy into reality."

(Michael's POV)
"What?!" I said surprised. "You can't risk yourself to go to sleep, he-he will kill you." I stuttered. Y/N looks at me and cupped my cheeks and caressed them softly with her thumbs. "Michael, if we don't get rid of Krueger now, he'll haunt my dreams forever and possibly kill me in one of them." Y/N explained. I looked down and then embraced Y/N tightly in my arms. "As long as my girl is safe and comes out of the dream safely, you can try to bring him out." I whispered in her ear. Y/N smiled and kissed my lips passionately. I pull away and lay her down. "Get some sleep. I'll stay with you for tonight." I said. Y/N smirked at me. "I knew it, you're a stalker." I chuckled and kissed her neck. "I'm YOUR stalker." I corrected. Y/N laughed and playfully pushed my shoulder. "Good night." Y/N said and fell asleep. I smiled and kissed her head and fell asleep.

November 7th
7:06 pm
(Your POV)
I sat on my bed with Michael sitting next to me. I sighed and began to speak. "So I'm going to fall asleep, and set an alarm for 2 hours, and find Freddy and capture him. By the time the alarm goes off, I should have Freddy, and that's when you have to wake me up." I explained. Michael nodded his head in understatement. I smiled and kissed Michael's lips down to his neck. Michael groaned with pleasure and kissed me just below my ear. I giggled and kissed his lips. "I love you Michael Myers." I said. He smiled and hugged me tightly. "I love you too, princess." Michael whispered huskily in my ear. I smiled and set my alarm for 9:10 pm and laid down on the bed. I smiled at Michael and stroked his cheek, as I fell asleep.

(Dream)
(Your POV)
I was dressed in a white knee length nightgown and standing in front of a fimilar house.  1428 Elm Street.  "This was the house I dreamed of almost two weeks ago." I thought to myself.  I walked barefooted to the empty house and opened the door.  As soon as I entered, I heard screaming of a girl and boy.  I rushed and looked around to find the source of the eruption.  When I looked everywhere on the first floor, I headed to the second floor.  The screaming became louder.  It was coming from the bedroom.  I entered and saw Freddy, his knives covered in blood.  I saw two figures dead on the bed:  They were my PARENTS! 

I screamed and ran out the door.  Freddy's menacing laugh echoed as the carpet on the floor came to life and grabbed my ankle, tripping me and landed on my chest.  I was then turned on my back, and saw Freddy on top of me.  He used his knives to undo the buttons on my nightgown, whilst I was whimpering.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Michael saw Mia's blouse buttons undoing and panicked.  He checked her watch.  "40 minutes left." He said.  "Come on Y/N, don't let him have his way with you."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Freddy undid all the buttons on my nightgown and snickered.  I whimpered even louder as his knived pointing finger trailed up my thigh, and hooked it on my panties.  He then slowly removed them, as I cried. 

Then Freddy looked inside my panties and licked his lips.  I then became infuriated, and grabbed his sweater violently.  "You perverted bastard!" I yelled as my alarm went off and I woke up. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I woke up and Freddy was straddling my lap with his knives by the side of his head.  "Die, little bitch." Freddy said.  Then a thud came from behind him, causing him to turn around and remove himself from my lap.

Michael was there, breathing heavily under his ghostly mask, his chest rising and falling.  His butcher knife clutched in his right hand.  Freddy shallowed a bit.  Shit was about to get real.

Author's Note

Me:  Hey everyone. 

Ghostface:  We are back after 13 days of not uploading a new chapter for this story! 

Me:  I know!  I'm so, so, so sorry for the long wait.  The end of the year is coming up fast.  May 30th is my graduation. 

Jason:  *smiles and places his hands on my shoulders*  Our little Mia will be graduating 8th grade and become a high schooler. 

Michael:  Congrats little cutie! *picks me up and places soft kisses all over my face and neck.*

Me: *giggles and blushes pink*

Michael: *chuckles and places me back on my feet*

Freddy:  Will we come to the graduation? 

Me:  *frowns*  Sorry, I only have a certain number of tickets.

All the slashers: Awwwww.

Me:  *smiles*  But, I bought a CD of the graduation, so you guys can see. 

All the slashers:  YEAH!

Me:  AND, when I walk back into this house, after graduation, you can give gifts and flowers, hugs, kisses, you name it. 

All the slashers: *screamed louder* YEAH!!

Me:  *chuckles*
Announcement:  On my other story, after the kidnapping chapter, I'll make a chapter of my graduation on that day of my graduation. 
Thanks for reading!  See you next chapter!  ♡♡♡♡

All the slashers: Bye!