Chapter 5: Stalked and Almost Raped (Again)

Made: 4/17/2017
Editied: 2/25/2018

October 29th
(Third person POV)
You still were sitting in the same position on your bed for hours.  You look at your watch; it was 6:08am.  "Since I'm up, I might as well get ready."  you thought to yourself.  You clumsily get out of bed and pick out your outfit.  You put on a black bra with black long sleeve shirt, blue jeans and F/C gym shoes.  You head to bathroom and washed your face, brushed your teeth, and decided not to put mascara on due to tiredness.  You put your hair in a ponytail and leave the bathroom. 

You head into the kitchen and made cereal and ate in complete silence.  After washing the bowl, you wash your hands and look out the window.  There was that same figure with the white face standing behind a tall tree.  His left hand was placed on the tree while his right hand hung at his side.  You were creeped out and walked away from the window to get your school bags and laptop.  You check your watch and it says 7:01 am.  You decide to walk to school and there on time. 

(1:59 pm)
You sat in 7th period social studies and listened to the teacher while he/she talked about how free America was.  You look out the window next to you and see the same man from this morning standing still and looking right at you.  You turn around and the teacher was standing in front of you.

"Are you alright Y/N?" he/she asked.  "Yeah I'm okay."  you said back.  "Would you like to go home?"  he/she asked kindly.  "Sure."  you responded.  "Ok.  See you tomorrow, Y/N." your teacher said and waved.  "Bye." you responded and waved back. A few of the students said bye as well.  You close the door to the classroom and head to your locker.  You gather all of your things and head to the main office to tell the lady at the desk that you were leaving.  "Ok.  Have a good day."  she said and waved.  "Thanks.  You too. " I said.  I left through the doors and walked home. 

(Time skip to 5:21 pm)
(Your POV)
After getting ice cream at the Dairy Queen, I headed home and went to my room.  I dropped my school bags and collapsed on my bed.  I wasn't going to eat dinner because I stuffed up on ice cream, so I decided to do my homework.  It was only reading and science homework so I finished quickly.

After my homework was completed, I looked at the clock.  It was 7:03 pm.  I was already tired.  So I got a towel and jumped in the shower. 

After an hour shower, I dried off and put oil in my hair and blow dried it.  I straightened it and brushed it out.  I put on lotion and picked out my pajamas.  I choose a loose light pink T-shirt and periwinkle shorts.  I look through my bedroom window and the man I saw all day was there, staring up at my window.  I closed my white curtains and checked my watch; 10:09.  I sighed and turned on my alarm. I turned off the light and went to sleep. 

(Dream)
(This is a continuation of the last nightmare in previous chapter, so mature content ahead!)
Freddy straddles my lap and pins me to the bed.  I scream at the top of my lungs and push him off my lap.  I jumped off the bed and ran to the door.  I pulled it as hard as I can, but it won't budge.  Freddy gets up and grabs me.  He takes me to the wall and pins me with my hands above my head.  I started to cry, knowing what he was going to do to me.  His clawed hand gently strokes my cheek, down to my neck and stopping at my chest.  I closed my eyes, knowing he was going to do something perverted.  Freddy tilts his head to the side and uses his left hand (the bare hand) to lower the collar of my shirt to show my collarbone and the tops of my breasts.  He presses his lips against my collarbone.  He suddenly begins to suck above my breasts.  I moaned at this sudden action.  Freddy chuckles and continues, thinking that I'm enjoying it.  I threw punches at his back but it did nothing.  I screamed bloody murder. 
(End of dream)

I jolted awake and sighed.  I went to the bathroom and looked in the mirror.  My collarbone was red with irritation.  I sighed and left the bathroom and headed back to my room.  I laid on my bed with the lights on for the rest of the night. 

Author's Note

Me:  The 5th chapter!  The slashers are out for the day.  I'm here with Michael.

Michael:  I didn't want to go with them. 

Me:  Hey Michael, can I talk to you in my room?

Michael:  Sure. 

*Me and Michael head upstairs to my room and I close the door and sit on the bed next to Michael.*

Me:  There's something I need to tell you.  I've been meaning to tell you this since we've met and I was-

*Michael cuts me off by putting his right pointing finger on my lips*

Michael:  Shhh.  I know what you're going to say, but I want to say it first.  *takes a deep breath and exhales*  Mia, I love you.  Will you be my girlfriend? *holds my hands in his*

Me:  *tears streaming down my face* Yes. *leans forward and hugs him* 

Michael:  *pulls away and pulls off his mask and kisses my lips*

*Our lips smacked amorously as he pins me the bed.  I pull away and look at his face.  His curly brown hair going down to his shoulders, his chocolate  brown eyes and cute face made my heart melt.  He had a thin layer of hair above his lips and on his chin, showing me it's been awhile since he shaved.  I didn't care.*

Me:  You're so handsome.

Michael:  *chuckles and strokes my cheek and kissing it passionately*.  I love how you understand me, you're so beautiful.

Me:  *giggles*

*Jason and Norman walk in*

Norman:  Mia, the readers are waiting for you.

Me:  *blushes in embarrassment*  Oh, I completely forgot.  Thanks Norman.  *gets up off the bed and rushes back into my chair*
Sorry for the delay, readers. 

Jason:  Mia and Michael were upstairs together .  *elbows me*

Me:  *sighs*  Yes, ME AND MICHAEL ARE OFFICIALLY BOYFRIEND AND GIRLFRIEND!! :D

Michael:  I'm so lucky to have her and call her "mine".  *placing his hands on my waist from behind*

Me:  Me too, senpai.  Hope you guys enjoyed this chapter.  Vote and comment and see you next time.

Me and all slashers:  Happy Easter!! ♡♡  :D