Chapter 15: Alone

November 5th
(Your POV)
I wake up from another Freddy nightmare where we wanted to kiss me. The only thing that was different though was that Michael wasn't there to cuddle with me.

"Where is he?" I thought to myself. "He's normally here to comfort me when I have a nightmare."

I shrugged it off, thinking probably Michael was downstairs. I get out of bed, and changed my clothes. I changed into a gray shirt with sleeves that went to the top of my elbow, blue skinny jeans and black combat boots. I head to the bathroom and brushed my teeth and brushed my hair and pulled it back with a black headband. I look at my pink stud earrings and walked out of the bathroom and headed downstairs to find Michael.

"Michael?" I called. "MICHAEL!" I screamed at the top of lungs. "If you're playing hide and seek with me, reveal yourself." When he didn't answer, I started to worry. I backed away and sighed. I then headed upstairs back to the bedroom. I looked out the window and cried a bit. I then removed my headband and placing it on nightstand and walked back to the window. "Oh, Michael." I whimpered with tears rolling down my cheeks. Then I got up and laid down on the bed. I looked at my watch and it read 9:07 am. I sighed and closed my eyes, nodding off instantly.

(Time skip to 45 minutes)
I wake up to a poke in my leg. I opened my eyes, thinking it was Michael. I looked up and saw Freddy. I gasped and screamed at the top of my lungs. Freddy then covers my mouth with his left hand. "I'm back." I wiggled out of his grasp and ran out of the room and headed to the front door.