Chapter 3: Sweet Dreams

October 27th
(Your POV)
I look out my window, the sun was rising.  Then I look at my clock.  It was 5:56 in the morning. 

I sighed tiredly.  I couldn't go back to sleep last night and I didn't want to.  I didn't want to have another haunting nightmare like I did last night.  I shivered at the thought of it.  The thought of Freddy trying to rape me.  I cried a little bit, but stopped and decided to pick out my outfit.  I took a maroon sweater with "Thoroughly Modern Millie" on it (it was a musical I did at my school; true story about me), blue jeans, a bra, pair of socks and my black combat boots.  Then, I headed to the bathroom.

(Narrator's POV)
You did your morning routine, and headed into the kitchen.  You made yourself toast and a bowl of cereal.  You ate it and headed to the couch and laid down. 

"Why am I so vulnerable?" you asked to yourself as tears starting streaming down cheeks.  "What does he want from me?"  You sit up and wiped away your tears with the back of your hands.  You stand from the couch, and head upstairs.

You open your bedroom door and found a white cardboard box on your bed.  You sit on your bed and pick it up.  There was a note on top.  You take the note and read it aloud.

"For someone who is as sweet as this."

You cock your head in confusion.  You open the box and found a red rose.  You gasped at the beauty of the rose.  The rose was blossomed perfectly, a deep red, and connected to a long green stem.  You smile and put the rose on your nightstand along with the note.  You throw out the cardboard box and look out the window watching the sun set, even though it was only 4:39 pm. 

(Time skip to nighttime)
You sat on bed and played on your phone.  The afternoon had gone rather well.  You invited your friend over ordered pizza for dinner and watched TV.  At about 9:00 pm, your friend left, leaving you alone.  But, you also noticed the strange man you've seen for a couple days standing on the sidewalk.  You forgot about it and headed upstairs to get ready for bed.

You sigh and turn on your alarm on your phone for 6:30 in the morning and plugged in your phone and laptop into their chargers.  You turn off the light and you were out like a light. 

(Dream)
(Your POV)
I wake up to a screeching noise and get out of bed quietly.  I ended up downstairs but it wasn't my home; it was a boiler room.  It was burning, and I was sweating insanely.  Then I heard a screeching noise, like something sharp was rubbing against one of the pipes in the boiler room.  I already knew what that meant.  I began running back upstairs to the safety of my bedroom.  The sound of laughter echoed throughout the room.  I frantically opened my bedroom door and locked it, locking out whoever who tormenting me. 

Suddenly, the door swung open and there was Freddy Krueger.  "I'M BACK!" he shouted. 

"Oh no."  I whispered, covering my mouth in shock.  I ran to the now open bedroom door, but it closes and locks once I got to it.  I pulled on the doorknob, and shrieked, trying to open it. 

Freddy grabs my arms and drags me to the bed.  He pins my hands over my head, and straddles my lap. 

(WARNING!:  Some sexual content ahead!  But not too much!)
He looks into my eyes and began to kiss my neck and biting it hard enough to give me hickeys.  I screamed as he continues his torture.  He removes his face from the crook of my neck.  He unbuttoned my nightgown, exposing my breasts.  Luckily, I wore a sleeping bra, so my breasts weren't fully exposed.  He looks at my chest and his clawed pointing finger traces in between my breasts.  I whimpered and tried to push him off.

"You can't get rid of me, you're MINE now!" he laughs menacingly and bites my neck again.  I scream in shear terror. 
(End of dream)

I woke up screaming and crying.  I ran my fingers through my hair and touched my neck.  I winced in pain at the contact.  I dropped my jaw and covered my mouth.  "Oh no." I thought.  I quickly turned on the light and ran into the bathroom.  I turned on the bathroom light and looked into the mirror.  I gasped as I found bruises and hickeys all over my neck, and my nightgown was unbuttoned to the point where only my breasts were visible.  I began to cry as I turned off the light and sulked into my bedroom, leaving that light on.  I laid on the bed and sobbed loudly.  My nightmare was real. 

Author's Note

Me:  Cliffhanger!  This chapter took me FOREVER to do. 

Freddy:  But it was worth it.  *his clawed hand tracing my stomach*

Me:  *slaps his hand and pushes it away and sighing, and puts my face into my hands*

Jason:  Someone's tired. *pats my head*

Me:  It's 9:48 at night, and I was working on this for past half a hour.

Michael:  Awww.  *picks me up and cradles me like a baby as I tiredly laid my head on his chest*

Me:  *whispers*  Thanks, senpai. 

Michael:  *chuckles and smiles under his mask*

Jason:  Hope you guys enjoyed this 3rd chapter.  See you next time. 

Jason and Freddy:  Bye.

Me: Bye. *falls asleep in Michael's arms*

Michael:  Awww.  *carries me to my room*