Chapter 2: Freddy Krueger

October 26th
(Your pov)
I wake up and jump out of bed. Last night was horrible. All I thought about was that terrifying dream you had and the man in your dreams. I head into the bathroom and look in the mirror. My hair was a slight mess and I had dark blue circles under my eyes.

I sighed in tiredness and frustration. "Well, at least it's Saturday.", I said into the mirror cabinet. I grabbed blue jeans, a white blouse, a bra, and a pair of underwear. I turn on the shower and remove your pajamas. I opened the shower curtain and hop in the shower.

After a half a hour shower, I come out and dry yourself. I put lotion on and put on my clean clothes. I brush my hair and blow dry it. I then flat ironed it straight with bends at the ends. My bangs slightly in my face as I put it up in a high ponytail. I decided not to put on makeup since I wasn't going anywhere. So I head downstairs.

I look out the window to see the same man who I saw in the kitchen window yesterday. His face was completely white; it reminded me of a ghost. I hid below the window, and looked up through the window and again and he was gone. I squint to see clearer, and still didn't see him.

I shrugged it off as a hallucination and went to the kitchen to get a glass of water. I went to the couch and turned on the TV.

TV: "We interrupt this program for a special report. 15 year old Christina Gray was violently clawed to death while she was asleep in her bedroom. Weapon: a some sort of razor. Police are out looking for the madman who as taken an innocent live."

I sighed a sad sigh. I knew Christina, or Tina as she likes to be called. She was a good friend; even though she was two years younger than me. It was sad that she was murdered at such a young age. I turned off the TV. And stared into space, thinking about the death of my friend Tina.

(Time skip to bedtime)
After eating dinner and doing the little homework I had over the weekend, I went to the bathroom and did my usual routine except I kept my hair up in a ponytail. I enter my bedroom and put on a white sleeveless knee length nightgown. I jump into my bed, and plug the charger into my phone. I turn off my alarm, and turned off the light. It took a good five minutes to actually close my eyes. Finally, I closed my eyes and went to sleep.

(Dream)
I wake up to a strange noise downstairs. I get up out of bed and walked out of my room. I heard the noise again. It was someone calling my name. When I got downstairs, I try to turn on the light switch but it wouldn't work. The only light was a glowing red that illuminated throughout the entire first floor of the house.

I suddenly heard a tap on the window, I look out and the man from my last nightmare appears in front of me. I shrieked and covered my mouth.

"Who the hell are you?" I asked. "Freddy Krueger, my child." I gasped at the discovery of his name. "You're the one who killed Tina!" you yelled and began to cry and whimper. He laughed menacingly. I ran upstairs as he follows behind. He traps me in my room, and closes in on me. I covered my eyes in pure shock and fear. His arms wrap around me and kisses my lips. He tries to slip his tongue in but I tightened my mouth and pushed him away. He goes for my nightgown and tries to remove it. I scream as he cuts my arm. I shrieked as loud as I can.
(End of dream)

I gasped for air and clutch my beating chest. I turn on the lights and saw that I had a cut on my left arm. I rub into the bathroom and ckean up the wound. After bandaging my arm, I sit up my bed and played on my phone, and stayed up for the rest of the night.

Author's Note

Me: Hey horror fans! Finally done with the second chapter of this story.

Freddy: Things are going to get interesting in the next chapter. *winks*

Me: Ewww! I'm not going THAT far, Freddy.

Freddy: Jeez, girl. *sighs on annoyance*

Ghostface: Why do you always think of something perverted, Freddy?

*Ghostface and Freddy start bickering*

Jason: Why did it take you two days to finish this chapter, Mia?

Me: I was busy with schoolwork and after school activities.

Michael: Either way, this chapter was well done. ☆

Me: Thanks Michael! ♡ Hope you enjoyed this chapter. Stay tuned for future chapters. Bye.

*All slashers wave bye*