Chapter 4: 1428 Elm Street

October 28th
(Your POV)
Last night, after probably my worst nightmare, I cried myself to sleep.  Sunlight shone from the window onto my face, making my face twitch.  Then my alarm goes off. 

"Oh crap." I said.  "I have to get ready for school."  I jumped out of bed and pulled out a black spaghetti strap tank top, black kimono with colorful  and intricate designs from the "The Little Mermaid" on it, (I actually have one) blue jeans, a bra, socks, and black combat boots from the drawers.  I headed to the bathroom and got dressed, brushed my teeth, brushed my hair, and put on mascara.  I walked out of the bathroom and checked my watch.  It was 6:48 am.  I walked to the kitchen and prepared a bowl of cereal.  About 10 minutes later, after putting the empty bowl in the sink, my phone dinged.  I picked up my phone and there was an email from my school.  "Why the messaging me an hour before school starts?" I thought to myself.  They would normally message earlier than this.  I opened the email and read the message.

" Attenion students, due to another murder of one of our classmates, school is cancelled for today.  School will continue on Tuesday.  Thank you." 

"Fantastic." I thought sarcastically.   I exited the message, and turned on the TV. 

"17 year old Rod Lane was found hung from his ceiling fan in his house.  Investigators are questioning if it's suicide or a  staged suicide.  In other words, murdered."

I turned off the TV.  I knew who Rod Lane was; he dated Tina.  He was two years older than Tina but they stilled loved each other.  My friends were dropping like flies.  I didn't cry for Rod's death as much as I did for Tina because Tina and I were closer as friends. 

I got up from the couch and went to the bathroom.  I looked at my neck.  The hickeys and bruises I got from Krueger sucking on my neck and fading away now.  Good, I didn't want them be there when I go back to school.  People will think I got into a fight.  They wouldn't believe the "man from my nightmares was trying seduce me" story.  The bruises used to be big, black and blue hickeys  surrounding by red from irritation.  But now they are just blue and barely noticable. 

I left the bathroom and headed to my bedroom.  The antique clock on my nightstand said 9:24 am.  I lay down on my bed and fall asleep. 

(6 hours later)
I wake up from a dream less sleep.  I looked at my clock, it was 3:24 pm.  "Finally I got some sleep."  I head to the bathroom and look at the mirror.  The dark circles under my eyes were starting to fade.  This was a clear indicator that things were going back to normal.  I just hope that I don't have another nightmare tonight.  I probably would. 

(Time skip to bedtime)
After eating a sandwich with water for dinner, I decided to go to bed.  I went to the bathroom and did my usual nighttime routine and changed into my white sleeveless nightgown.  I plug in my phone and turn on my school alarm.  I turn off the light and fell asleep instantly, not even knowing that someone was waiting for you. 

(Dream)
I stood on the sidewalk, in front of a fimilar house.  I walk up to it, and read the address. 

1428 Elm Street

"This is Nancy's house from "A Nightmare on Elm Street."  I stated, using my knowledge about horror movies.  The windows had bars on them, like in the movie. When Nancy comes home and finds her windows barred up and the rose trellis taken down.  Only the rose trellis wasn't taken down.  It was hung where it was in the movie; by Nancy's bedroom window.  Where Glen climbed it one night to see Nancy.  I entered the house and was pitch black.  I look around and it looked just like it did in the movies. 

About 5 minutes of standing in the same place looking at my surroundings, four gleaming sliver claws crawled from my stomach to my ribcage to my right shoulder.  I turn around and there was Freddy.  He smiles evilly, and flings his tongue in my face.  That was enough to make me run upstairs.  I head into Nancy's old bedroom and lock the door. Surprisingly,  there was still furniture in the room.  I look in the mirror on the door and I wasn't where my nightgown.  I was wearing white shirt with pink flowers below the collar and white pants with the ends rolled up above my ankles.

"These are Nancy's pajamas!"  I thought and covered my mouth in shock.  Moments later, Freddy smashed through the mirror and I screamed loudly.  He lures at me obscenely and clicks his tongue. 

"You know, you make those pajamas work better than Nancy does."  he said walking towards me.  I step back and stop at the end of the bed.  He pounces on me and pins me to the bed.  He straddles my lap and laughs hauntingly.  I scream for my life. 
(End of dream)

I woke up screaming and fell off the bed.  I hit my head on the hard floor.  I groaned in pain and sat up.  I climbed back in bed and sat there in the dark.

Author's Note

Me:  This chapter was easier to write.

Ghostface:  The flinging of Freddy's tongue was a nice touch.  It shows how sadistic and perverted he is.

Me:  That part was hard to write. 

Freddy:  Why?

Me:  Because I'm use to only seeing it in the Nightmare on Elm Street movies, not writing it. 

Freddy:  Still, I found it cool.  *smiles evilly*

Jason:  You think everything perverted is cool. 

Michael:  True. He found molesting little children was cool.  Especially doing it Nancy. 

Freddy:  Shut the hell up.  -_-  I can molest anyone I want to.  *stares at me obscenely*

Me:  *whimpers and gets up and hides behind Michael, hugging his waist.*

Michael:  You can't molest HorrorLover0720. *pats my head*

Me:  You don't have to call me by my username, Michael.

Freddy:  What are you doing to do about it?

Michael:  *throws butcher knife at Freddy and almost strucks him in the head*

Freddy: *runs away*

Me:  Get him Jason.

Jason:  On it.  *follows Freddy with machete in hand while Freddy screams like a little girl*

Michael:  Hope you guys enjoyed this chapter.  Hope you don't get nightmares and see you next time.

Me:  Bye.  *still holding on to Michael's waist.*

Freddy:  *screaming loudly*