Chapter 10: The Truth Unmasked

November 1st
(Your POV)
I wake up in a bed with the covers over me.  My eyes blinked multiple times to adjust to the candlelight.  The candles dimly lit the room. 

I felt a sharp pain in my left arm.  I look down and I had four claw marks on my forearm.  The cuts were deeply cut and oozing blood.  I panicked and looked around to try to find something to cover it up.  "I must have had another Freddy nightmare." I thought to myself. 

Michael walks in and sees me panicking.  I gasp and jump back in the bed and hide my injured arm.  Michael shook his head in disapproval and walks over to me.  He sits on the bed and pulls the covers off of me.  He gently grabs my arm and sees the gashes.  I couldn't see his face, but I can tell that he was worried.  Man, I wish I could see his face.  He goes to the bathroom and gets a first aid kit and comes back into the bedroom.  He gently wipes away the blood with a cloth.  He grabs peroxide and sprinkles a few drops on my gashes.  I whine in pain and close my eyes, and he pats my head.  After the cuts were medicated, he got bandages and wrapped them around the cuts. 

I open my eyes and the cuts were fixed.  A couple tears dripped down my face and he wipes them away with his thumb.

"Michael?" I asked as he looks up at the sound of his name.  "Do you think I'm weak?" I asked softly.  He embraces me and strokes my back.  "No." a husky but deep voice said.  I gaped and broke the hug.  Michael just spoke; and his voice is sexy!  "Almost being raped an incredibly scary thing." he said huskily.  There was an uncomfortable silence between us.  Then I gathered my strength and asked him.

"Can I see your face?"  I asked quickly but clear and closed my eyes tight.  I felt fingers pry open my eyes and see Michael.  He shook his head no.  "Why not?" I asked.  He looked down at his hands.  "Do you think you're ugly?" I asked calmly.  He nodded.  "Awww." I said.  "How about this?  If I see your face. I will be honest.  I won't lie about your looks." I promised.  Michael looks up and nods in agreement.  He then removes his mask and places it on the nightstand, and what I saw was extraordinary. 

His brown curly hair falls in front of his face and goes down to the tops of his shoulders.  Through the hair, I can see chocolate brown eyes almost black eyes.  Cute but perfect nose, angled jawline, and chiseled face.  His upper lip and chin had a really thin later of hair like it's been awhile since he shaved.  His lips were pink like a flower and perfectly curved.  Michael Myers, the infamous serial killer of Haddonfield, Illinois had the face of an angel. 

"Michael, you're... " I started.  "Ugly?" he guessed.  "Beautiful." I corrected.  "Highly attractive." I added positively.  He looks up at me and I smile.  I reach out my right hand towards his face.  It lands on his soft baby cheeks and caressed it softly.  I then move to his brown locks.  Soft and smooth.  Michael closes his eyes at my gentle touching.  I  then travel to his forehead, down his face, touching his nose and soft lips and then his chiseled jaw.  My hands then move to his buff chest.  I felt it; it was as hard and strong as a board.  I then went to his muscular arms and squeezed them.  I giggled, enjoying my experience of Michael.  Then I removed my hands and wrapped them around his neck in an embrace.  He hugs back stroking my hair.  His face in the crook of my neck. 

"I love you, Y/N." he stated and kissed my cheek softly. 

Author's Note

Me:  Chapter 10 is officially complete! *yawns*

Michael:  Someone's ready for bed.  *chuckles and strokes my hair*

Me:  *blushing and dozing off*

Norman:  It's 11:42 pm.  She should be tired and it's a school day.

Michael:  I'll take her to bed with me.  *picks me bridal style and cradles me*

Jason:  Hope you guys enjoyed this chapter and see you next chapter. 

All slashers: Bye.

Me:  *yawns and closes my eyes*

Michael: *chuckles and kisses my forehead an carries me to my room.*