Chapter 16: Mercy

Author's Note: Jamie looks like me almost. XD Enjoy! :D

Still November 5th
(Your POV)

(Imagine this song playing during the scene)

Some of my hair sticked to my sweaty forehead.  I turned around and Freddy was approaching slowly.  My back was pinned to the door.  Sweat dripping down my forehead, and tears streaming down my face.  "Help me." I whispered as more tears starting streaming down my cheeks.  Freddy cages me in with his clawed hand (right hand) stroking my cheek, making me whimper in fear. 

"Awwww.  You're crying." Freddy said in a nonsympathic way.  "Let me make you feel comfortable."  His scarred lips approached mine slowly.  I close my eyes tightly as his lips made contact with mine.  I whimpered into the kiss as Freddy became more passionate with it.  He pulls away, smiling evilly.  His clawed pointing finger slits the skin on my cheek.  I cried loudly as the pain comes over me.  His slits my other cheek, making me scream now.  My warm tears mixed with the blood from my cut cheeks.  Freddy chuckles darkly and strokes my hair slowly, brushing it from my eyes and sweaty forehead.  This gesture reminded me of Michael.  Oh, how I missed him and craved for his touch.  Wanting him to save me from this nightmare. 

"Michael, help me please!" I screamed and cried my heart out. 

Freddy puts his clawed hand over his chest.  "Awww, little girl is crying," he said, pretending to care.  "Let me make you feel better."  He grabs my wrists and drags me upstairs.  I shriek and kick as I try to escape his grasp.  We reach the bedroom and he releases me.  He then grabs my waist and pins me to the bed.  He straddles my lap and pins my hands above my head.  His clawed hand over his head and yells, "Sweet dreams."  Before he could strike my heart, a knife stabs through his chest.  I shriek a little and look behind him.  Michael was there mask and all.  I gasp happily as he picks up Freddy and takes him away far away from us. 

Few minutes later he returns and sits in front of me on the bed and removes his mask, setting it on the nightstand.  "I'm so sorry, princess." he cried and gasped when he saw my cheeks.  "Oh your poor cheeks!"

(Michael's POV)
Y/N's cheeks were cut and bleeding.  I traced her jawline and ran to the bathroom to retrieve a washcloth.  I returned and wiped away the blood and her tears.  I set it aside and hugged my princess.  "I'm so sorry." I said crying a little.  "It's okay.  He didn't molest me this time." Y/N said, wiping away my tears with her thumb.  I smile and left the room to get her clothes. 

(Third person POV)
Y/N sat on the bed and waited for Michael.  Michael returns with a pink spaghetti strap tank top, jean jacket, purple scarf, black capri leggings and F/C shoes.  "Thanks." Y/N spoke and got dressed quickly.  Y/N put two gold bobby pins with silver rhinestones on the ends.  Y/N sat back on the bed and Michael laid next to her, hugging her and sang "Mercy" by Shawn Mendes. 

After the song was over Michael fell asleep on top of his girl who was fell asleep during his singing. 

Next day
November 6th
(Your POV)
I woke up to something tickling my my neck and found out it was Michael kissing my neck softly. 

"What are you doing?" I asked.  "Trying to wake you up." Michael answered and continued kissing my neck down to my collarbone.  I giggle uncontrollably and got up.  I took Michael's hand in both of mine; his hands were so big compared to mine.  "By the way, you have an awesome singing voice." I said smiling.  He chuckles and blushes a bright red.  He embraces me stroking my curled hair and wrapping the curls around his fingers.  "What will I do without you?" he stated.  I wrapped my arms around his neck and he hugs right back, smiling. 

Author's Note

Me: *sighs* Finally done this chapter.  Sorry I didn't update for days.  I had a lot of end of the year things happening like my school's Lock-In where you hang out with friends at the school from 10:00 pm to 6 am, and I had choir concerts as well.  Just last night, I had my last Show Choir performance.  ;-; 

Here's a picture of the whole group. (I'm in the front kneeling and in the dress).  :)

Us on stage at for our first competition at Crete Monte

Us on stage at for our first competition at Crete Monte.)

)

I also have been having Freddy Krueger nightmares.  *stops when feels something cold on my cheek.  Turns around and sees Freddy stroking my cheek with his claw*

Freddy:  I heard my name, so I'm here.  *laughs menacingly.* 

Me:  *shivers nervously and whines a bit while hugging my shoulders*

Michael:  Freddy, quit scaring her!

Jason, Leatherface, and Norman:  Yeah. *all crossing their arms* 

Ghostface:  Are you trying to molest the poor girl?

Freddy: *turns red with embarrassment and anger*  That's it.

*Freddy lunges at Ghostface and the two fight violently.*

*Jason and Leatherface sigh and break them apart.*

Norman:  *approaches me and holds my hand* You ok?

Me:  Yeah I'm fine. 

Michael:  It's okay.  I'll make sure he doesn't molest you.  *picks me up and embraces me. 

*My arms wrap around his neck while my legs wrap around his waist and kisses his nose* 

Me:  *whispers while crying softly*  Thank you. 

Michael:  *chuckles and repeatedly kisses my neck softly*

Leatherface:  Thanks for reading.  Vote, comment and add this story.  See you next chapter. 

Slashers:  Bye.

Me:  Bye.  *still in Michael's arms.*