Chapter 7: Halloween

October 31st
(Your POV)
I was so cheerful because:
1. I got some sleep.
2. I have no school due to the trauma of losing my parents. And most importantly... it is HALLOWEEN!! My favorite holiday of all time!  I jumped out of my bed and headed to the bathroom and got ready.  I headed downstairs and made breakfast.  I ate French toast and strawberries.  After eating, I head upstairs.  I take out my Halloween costume (which is a black and white clown) and laid it on my bed.  I put on a black long sleeve shirt and black leggings.  I put on the costume and looked in the mirror.  It looked amazing!  My phone rang and I answered cheerful. It was the parents of a child I was going to babysit tonight.

(After the phone call)
I learned that I don't have to babysit their child today.  The Halloween party they were going to go canceled.  I was too excited.  I called Y/F/N to tell hom/her that I can go trick-or-treating with him/her with his/her friends. 

(Third person POV)
Y/N was even more excited.  Her friends will be there at 4 pm.  Y/N checked her watch; it was 12:22 pm.  Y/N headed to the bathroom and puts eyeliner on her eyelids and a little under her eyes.  Y/N puts mascara on and light pink lipstick.  She puts her clown mask on which was silver, held and only covered her eyes and nose with a big white clown nose on it. 
Y/N puts on black gym shoes and waits on the porch with her candy bag and waited for her friends to arrive.

(Time skip to 4 pm)
(Your POV)
At 4 exactly, my friends have arrived in their costumes and holding candy bags and a few had flashlights. 
Girlfriends:  Annie, Lynda, and Nancy.  (All highschoolers)
Boyfriends:  John and Glen (All highschoolers)
We started walking to the houses.  Yelling "Trick or Treat" and getting a ton of candy. 

(Time skip to 8 pm)
It was getting dark and my friends and I decided to head home.  On the way, we spot a dark figure with a white face. 

"Hey guys, there's someone watching us." I pointed out.  "Hang on, hang on." Lynda said.  "Hey creep, what the hell do you want?  Do you want this?" she screams seductively  while lifting up the skirt of her witch costume.  "Stop." I said.  "Hey jerk, my daddy's the sheriff, better back the hell off!" Annie yelled.  The man then disappeared.  "See Y/N,  it's just some pervert." Glen said, patting my shoulder.  "That guy  could have been dangerous." I stated strictly.  "Don't worry, Y/N."  Nancy reassures.  "Yeah, creepers always come out on Halloween." John said. 

(Time skip to your house)
My friends dropped me off at my house.  I said my goodbyes and entered my house, locking the door.  I sighed and went up to my room with my candy.  I sat on my bed and sat some of my candy and placed the bag front of my nightstand.  I checked my watch; it was 9:13 pm.  I sighed and headed to the bathroom and removed my makeup.  I headed back to my room and laid on my bed and fell asleep.

(Dream)
I was in an old house made of wood.  "Great.  Must be another Freddy nightmare." I thought to myself.  I walked up the stairs.  The stairs made a screeching noise with every step.  I make it to the top floor and enter a room that looks like an attic.  Candles were lit everywhere and gave the room an eerie glow.  In the corner, I saw a dark figure.  It was the same figure my friends and I saw while trick or treating and the same one who was stalking me for days.  I got a closer look and saw his other features.

He wore a navy blue mechanics suit and a white mask with madded hair and hollow eyes.  He looked about 6'8, and had a muscular physique.  He starts walking towards me.  In his right hand, a large butcher knife.  I backed away and tripped and landed on my back.  I was crying slightly and my tears were blurring my vision.  "No, no, no." I whimpered and covered my eyes.
(End of dream)

I jolted awake and sighed in relief.  "Thank God, it was just a dream." I breathed.  Suddenly, a crash comes from downstairs.

Author's Note

Me:  Cliffhanger!  I'll publish the next chapter tomorrow. 

Michael:  Very suspenseful and descriptive.  *pinches my cheek*

Me: *blushes and giggles so hard that I turn into a cat*

Jason:  Kitty! * chases me and picks me up*

Ghostface and Norman:  *fangirling*

Freddy:  *smirks evilly* Hi Mia. *flashes razor hand*

Me:  *screams and turns back into human but still have ears and tail and jumps out of Jason's arms into Michael's arms*

Michael:  Meow for me. 

Me: *crosses my arms*

Michael:  Please.  Just one.

Me:  *shoots a mean glare*

Freddy:  *pulls my tail*

Me:  *meows and turns back into a cat*

Ghostface:  *laughing loudly*

Michael: Awwww. 

Me:  *jumps out of Michael's arms and runs away*

Jason and Michael:  Kitty!! *chases after me*

Norman:  T-thanks for r-reading and see you next time!

Me:  *meows in the background*
Help me!