Chapter 19: Michael Myers vs Freddy Krueger (Round 2)

Still November 7th
(Your POV)
After a while, I finally made to Camp Crystal Lake.  I checked my watch; it was 10:09 pm.  I shook my head and tried to find any traces of Michael or Freddy.  I then heard yelling and the sound of metal clacking together.

I approached the noise cautiously and to my surprise; saw Michael and Freddy fighting each other in the dark woods.  I hid  near a tree and watched the fight unfold before my eyes.

(Third person POV)
Michael and Freddy were fighting and dodging each other.  Michael was swinging his butcher knife at Freddy but Freddy was dodging the attack with his clawed glove. 

At some points, Freddy would try to slice Michael with his claws.  But, Michael would dodge the attack by swinging his knife in front of Freddy's claws, making a loud clang as the metals made contact, also creating a white spark as the metals scraped against each other. 

As usual, Freddy was shouting insults at Michael.  "Come on Myers, be a man and attack." Freddy shouted.  This didn't intimidate Michael as he cocked his head to the side, wanting to piss Freddy off more.  Freddy growled in frustration and charged at Michael.  Michael smiled.  'Perfect!  He's coming.' Michael thought to himself. 

This was part Michael's plan of a good attack.  He would piss Freddy off and make him charge towards him.  As Freddy came closer Michael took out his knife and stabbed Freddy in his side.  He drove the knife deeper and pulled it out.  It was completely covered in Freddy's blood. 

At the tree, (your name) was quietly cheering for Michael.  "Go Mikey!! Kick Krueger's ass!"

Freddy covered his wound as he blood poured out of the wound.  Freddy growled in anger and looked at Michael.  "You stupid bastard!" Freddy yelled and attacked Michael.  Freddy climbed onto Michael's back and starts clawing at Michael's chest with his claws.  Michael grunts and grabs Freddy from behind him and effortlessly threw him, where he hit a tree. 

Michael slowly approached Freddy, when Freddy jumped up to his feet and laughed menacingly.  "Is that all you got, young psycho?!" Freddy threatened. 

(Your name) heard the threat from all the way from her hiding spot by a tree.  Freddy's threats were starting to get to her.  'Just because he killed his 17 year old sister at age 6, and was sent to a mental institution for 15 years for his actions, doesn't give him the right to call him young psycho or anybody.' (Your name) thought to herself.  (Your name) wanted to grab her knife from inside her boot and fight with Michael, but she knew that would put her and Michael in jeapody.  She was already in enough trouble with Freddy.  So, she moved to a tree a little closer to the fight and watched. 

This time, Freddy fought until they were on the dock and stared at each other.  "Looks like it's to the death Mikey." Freddy said.  (Your name) watched from her hiding spot behind the tree and watched them, hoping that Michael will overthrow Freddy.

Author's Note

Me:  Here's the 19th chapter!  The slashers are downstairs hanging. And you noticed in this chapter is different.  Tell me of you like the changes. 
"":  Someone's talking
'':  Someone's thoughts
Slanted: Dream
Bold:  Settings and details

Me:  Guys get up here.

The slashers came.  Freddy and Ghostface come up drunk as hell. 

Me:  So I have everyone here because yesterday, this story became 2 months old!! :D

All the slahsers cheered and whistled.

Me:  Yes!  2 months since the first chapter was published!! :D

Leatherface:  Which happened to be the Author's Note introducing the story.

Me:  It still counts as chapter Thomas. 

Leatherface:  *nods his head in understandment*

Ghostface:  Whoo! *hic* That is *hic* rad!! *then falls over and passes out*

Freddy:  Yeah.  Way to *hic* go! *falls over and passes out on top of Ghostface*

Jason, Leatherface and Norman:  *shake their heads in disapproval*

Me:  Just leave them there. 

Michael:  Hope you guys enjoyed this chapter and see you next chapter!! Bye!! ♡♡♡☆☆☆