Chapter 21: Hope in My Heart

STILL November 7th
(11:17 pm.)
(Your POV)

I cried hard on Michael's chest and kissed it multiple times. "Please don't be dead Michael!!"  I cried louder. He didn't answer, revealing my worst nightmare.  I can't believe he's actually gone.  I cried hysterically as memories of him and us clouded my mind.

(My Immortal by Evanescence)

The first was him stalking me from everywhere we went.

The second one was when I went trick or treating with all my friends and I saw him watching is in the darkness.  My friends Lynda and Annie yelled at him and were being mean to them, while I was trying to get them to stop.  After that, I started feeling some sympathy for him.

The third memory was after trick or treating.  When he broke into my house and tried to kill me but ended up tickling me and taking me home with him.

The fourth one was when he rocked me in the rocking chair and then tucking me in bed after I fell asleep in his arms.

The fifth memory was when I cut my arm and he cleaned it and bandaged it and cared for me.

The sixth memory was when he removed his mask for the first time and I fell in love with his handsome face.

The seventh memory was when he got me the pink princess dress and talked about his past.  Then he took me downstairs to the living room and explored me more like I did with him.

The eighth memory was when he saved me for the first time from Freddy after he gave me shock therapy, cut my cheeks with his claws and tried to do sexual things with me.  And he put me in the bathtub to help my burns.

The nineth memory and obviously the most loving was when he came back from hurting Freddy, he went into the bathtub with me and we had our first love session in the water. (But I'm still a virgin.)

The tenth memory was when we woke up, he tickled tortured me until I cried.

The eleventh memory was when he got my that gray dress and we slow danced to "Love Me Like You Do" by Ellie Goulding.

The twelfth memory was when he saved me again from Freddy when he tried to kill me and sang "Mercy" by Shawn Mendes to me.

The thirteenth memory was when he got me a new outfit and cuddled with me.

And the fourteenth and final memory was when he fought for me in the battle to the death against Freddy and beat him.

All those good and beautiful memories are now gone forever.  I cried even more and lifted his mask only to his lips and kissed them passionately and then pulled away and cried.

(Michael's POV)
I heard my (your name) crying and I teared up underneath my mask.  I was about to close my eyes completely until her soft and lucious lips touched my moist and cold lips. Something electric tingled throughtout my body and my eyes fluttered and opened.  Then I saw her.  My beautiful (your name).  Her (hair length) (hair color) hair blew in the wind calmly.  Her warm (eye color) eyes sparkled like stars in the night sky and were bloodshot red.  Her plump cute cheeks were stained with warm tears and still had a lot of tears rolling down them.  Her nose was red and snot came out of her nostrils and started drip down to her beautiful pink lips. "(Your name)?"

(Your POV)
Then I heard it. That deep and sexy voice I loved.  My Michael was alive?  I looked and saw him sitting up slowly. "Hello my little princess." He said in that deep and heart thumping voice.  I gasped happily and crawled into his lap and hugged his neck while his arms wrapped around my chest.  I cried happily and giggled.

He pulled away and removed his mask and folded it up in his pocket and kissed me passionately. I kissed back with as much passion as he delivered. Then I felt something soft and wet stroke my bottom lip.

A few seconds later I discovered it was his tongue. "Please (your name)." Michael begged. I smiled and opened my mouth a little for him.  He sticks his tongue in my mouth and I didn't fight back for dominance.  I moaned softly as his tongue grazed and explored my mouth.

He removes his tongue from my mouth and his lips from mine.  I smiled and cried a little bit more. "I can't believe that..."  I paused as I cried happily. Michael smiled and wiped mybtears away with his thumbs. "That I'm alive?" Michael finished my sentence.  I nodded and smiled.  He chuckled lightly and stroked my cheeks with his thumbs.  "My little cutie, you seemed to have forgotten that I'm immortal. I can't die.  I never will." Michael said softly and picked me up bridal style and stood up slowly, still in pain from the fight and slowly began walking.  "Let's go home." Michael said softly and smiled.  I nodded and laid my head on his broad chest.  He chuckled and walked with me in his arms out of Camp Crystal Lake.

Author's Note

MeSay hallelujah when I say a scenarioMichael Myers is alive in our story!

All slashersHallelujah!!

MeJason Voorhees set Freddy's ass on fire on the Fourth of July!

All slashers except Freddy: Hallelujah!!

FreddyScrew you guys.

Me:   Only a few more chapters of this book!

All slashersHalle-

JasonWait a minuteThat's not a good thing

Michael:  I don't want this story to end!  *hugs me*

Me:  *hugs back*  Me either Michael

GhostfaceAnd this was a sad chapter.

MeI knowBut uplifting in the end.

Leatherface:  Yes it is.

Me:  But luckily, there are still more chapters to come for this story.

All slashersHallelujah!!

Me:  *gigglesThanks for readng and see you next chapterBye!!  ❤❤❤