Chapter 18: Michael Myers vs Freddy Krueger

(November 7th)
9:06 pm
(Third person POV)
Freddy walks towards Mischael, his clawed glove spread like cat claws. Freddy stops as he and Michael stare down at each other. Freddy smirms evilly. "This will be an easy fight. Once he's dead, poor little Y/N will be lost without him and shw will be mine forever." Freddy thought to himself.

Micheal must've read his mind because he angrily growled underneath his mask and charged at Freddy, swinging his butcher knife at him. Freddy dodges the attack and bumps his side into Michael's. Freddy laughs. "You're too slow, Halloween boy." This pissed Y/N off. "Nobody makes fun of him because he likes certain things, or anything in general." Y/N thought to herself angrily, clenching her fists. Michael was also pissed off. He then grabs his shoulders and held him in place. Freddy laughs at his move and kicked Michael in the crotch. Freddy groaned at the contact of his foot meeting Michael's crotch. Michael shows no reaction and threw Freddy across the room. Freddy hit the wall with a grunt and stood back up. Little did he know, Michael was already there and grabbed him by the waist.

Michael lifts Freddy to his abdomen and walks to the staircase and throws him down the flight of stairs. Freddy grunts with every impact until he reached the bottom of the staircase. He looks up and sees Michael stalking down the stairs, slowly approaching him. Freddy acts fast and stands up, his clawed glove ready to slice and dice.

Once Michael was at the bottom of the staircase, Freddy made his move. Freddy slashed his claws at Michael's arm, cutting through his jumpsuit and leaving four deep bloody cuts; Freddy menacing laughs. Michael scowls underneath his mask and smirked evilly. "Is that all you got Krueger?!" Michael thought to himself and stabbed Freddy in his arm. Freddy looks at the stab and laughs. "Not enough, young psycho!"

Y/N heard Freddy insult Michael. "How dare he call him that!" Y/N thought to herself angrily as her blood boiled at Freddy's verbal bullying. Michael growled and pinned Krueger to the floor, straddling his lap and stabbed him in the chest and stomach 17 times. Freddy's eyes close whilst Michael stands up and looks at his unconisous body.  Michael turns away, unaware of Freddy getting up and grabbing Michael from behind and teleported him and Michael, whilst laughing menacingly. 

(Freddy's POV)
That little bastard is so stubborn!  Why can't he just give up?!  He knows he's going to lose against me!  But don't worry, I'll take him somewhere where we can really fight.  I got up and grabbed Michael's shoulders and laughed menacingly as we teleported to Crystal Lake; a place where Y/N will NEVER find us!

(Your POV)
"Where did they go?!" I panicked.  I ran down the stairs and looked all over the house.  I began to lose hope when I came to a conclusion.  "Camp Crystal Lake!  That's where Michael and Freddy are!"  I dressed into a navy blue long sleeve shirt, black skinny jeans and black combat boots.  I leave my hair down and armed myself with a kitchen knife and hid it in my boot so people can't see it.  I climbed out a window in front of the house and closed it and made my way to Camp Crystal Lake. 

Author's Note

Me:  Hey everyone!  The fight has officially begun!!

All the slashers:  Yeah!!!!

Me:  *laughs*  The fight will take place on the same day as this chapter.

Freddy:  We all know that I'm going to win!!

Norman:  Oh Freddy, you're so full of yourself. 

Freddy:  *turns his attention to Norman and growls*  Watch it, you emotional mama's boy!

*CutieDandere shows up*

Me and Cutie:  How dare you say that to Norman!!

Freddy:  *snickers* What are you two Norman lovers going to do?

*Me and Cutie grab belts and whipped them on the floor* 

Me and Cutie:  This!

*Me and Cutie whip Freddy's ass while Freddy wails in pain*

Norman:  *blushes and thought to himself* They're doing this for me.

All the other slashers:  *laugh hysterically*

Norman: Thanks for reading.  See you next chapter.  Bye. ♡♡♡