Chapter 25: Epilogue

(2 days later)
(November 15th )
(Your POV)
It's been 2 days since Michael and I's love scene in the shower, and life is finally back to normal.  I went back to school and everyone was so happy to see me.  Since I was gone since Halloween, the principal said that I don't have to go to school and after Thanksgiving break, I could go back after the school day. Also, since my parents are dead, I have officially moved in with Michael.  Michael was so pleased with this so that means I would help with anything. (Except kill of course.)

I still kind of mourn my parents' untimely death, but it gets better and better each day.  My emotional scars are still in my heart, but my best friend in the whole world is there to heal them.  Michael.  Michael helped me through the situation and comforted me when I cried.  I'm so happy to have a boyfriend such as Michael.  He is compassionate, trustworthy, strong willed, handsome as hell, and most importantly, caring and supportive.  I don't know what I'll do if I ever lost him.  He's mine, and mine forever and I will always stand by him.  My Michael Myers.

Author's Note

MeHey horror fansThis the final chapter of this x reader.

All the slashersNoooo!! *cries*

MeBut there will be a sequel to this.

All the slashersYAY!!!!

MeI had so much fun writing this bookWriting these stories, makes me happy and leave the real world and into my imaginationThank you so much for the views, votes and commentsIt means a lot to meDon't let anyone stop you from doing what you loveI know I won't.  Be sure to check out my other story Me and The Slashers for more slasher content.  Thank you all so much for reading Michael x Reader (Michael Myers VS Freddy Krueger) and see you all in the sequel

Me and the slashersBye!

❤❤❤